Ogunsuyi and Tutierov

Chelsea might have a fee baked into the loan that he has to play so many minutes. Just saw Fulham owe them 4mil bc they didn't bring Borja (sp?) on today

I know it's being reported but it just can't be true as a loan term, it's unworkable. They are just incentivising Fulham getting someone to hobble him in training and putting him out for the season. Decency be damned, if they are talking about 4 million quid. Who gets to decide whether he's fit?

Someone needs to pin Dodds/Speakman down on this issue. If they’re playing players not based on merit but to avoid an expense I think the supporters deserve to know. There’s an expectation you look to tey and win as many games as possible, and if they’re compromising on that front it’s not what’s being sold to us.
A very fair question

The Broja one is interesting

Loan fees are common
Seems the contract has waived it if he plays
He doesn’t play and they inflate it

There’s a good argument that it’s a shit system

But I’d imagine we’d agree to a free Amad loan as long as he plays

The Broja one is interesting

Loan fees are common
Seems the contract has waived it if he plays
He doesn’t play and they inflate it

There’s a good argument that it’s a shit system

But I’d imagine we’d agree to a free Amad loan as long as he plays
I think it’s wrong. It means the loaning club are making judgements on the quality of their team based on money owed to the loaning club, in addition to simple football. Even worse if the teams are in the same division

I think it’s wrong. It means the loaning club are making judgements on the quality of their team based on money owed to the loaning club, in addition to simple football. Even worse if the teams are in the same division
Yeah I get that. And I think I agree

I can see how it works for the loaning club however.

Wonder if we had a clause for Amad? If so, and we got him for free it worked great

Back