Official Playstation backbone controller

I’ve got one, not the PlayStation version like. It’s a fantastic bit of kit. Leave the your console in rest mode, stick your phone in the controller and you’ve got a fully featured ps5 / Xbox on the go. If you’ve got your console connected via Ethernet and a good wifi connection it’s absolutely spot on.
I play Forza 5 a fair bit - with it having analogue triggers it’s spot on for racers.
It’s class for iPhone games anarl. Makes the likes of COD mobile and Apex legends totally different games.

I’ve got one, not the PlayStation version like. It’s a fantastic bit of kit. Leave the your console in rest mode, stick your phone in the controller and you’ve got a fully featured ps5 / Xbox on the go. If you’ve got your console connected via Ethernet and a good wifi connection it’s absolutely spot on.
I play Forza 5 a fair bit - with it having analogue triggers it’s spot on for racers.
It’s class for iPhone games anarl. Makes the likes of COD mobile and Apex legends totally different games.
I've never been able to get remote play working properly but I'm finally getting FTTP installed this week so will give it another try.

I've never been able to get remote play working properly but I'm finally getting FTTP installed this week so will give it another try.
Daft question and no-doubt it's something you're aware of but have you enabled it in the settings of whichever console you're on? Also, it works far more effectively if your console is wired with an ethernet cable as opposed to connecting on wifi.

Daft question and no-doubt it's something you're aware of but have you enabled it in the settings of whichever console you're on? Also, it works far more effectively if your console is wired with an ethernet cable as opposed to connecting on wifi.
Aye. I've got it to work but it's just laggy due to shit internet connection. My new connection will be hard wired to my PS5 and it 500mb so should handle it no bother.

Back