*** Official Eurovision 2019 ***

Cyprus & Greece is a long standing joke
Our entry tonight was never a winner but was equally never the worst song by a country mile
I don’t give a toss either way however the lad that performed for us did not deserve to finish bottom
It’s not a music competition really anymore though, that’s the mistake you’re making. It may not have been the worst song (it was up there though in my opinion) but it was probably the worst ‘Eurovision’ entry. It was just bland.

Cyprus & Greece is a long standing joke
Our entry tonight was never a winner but was equally never the worst song by a country mile
I don’t give a toss either way however the lad that performed for us did not deserve to finish bottom
Totally this..I really do think it's time to walk away from this shit show, ffs how much does it cost the BBC to screen it..

Nah San Marinos was awful, but it was a middle aged dentist in a white suit singing like a pissed up dad at a wedding, which makes it good tele hence it got more votes. It was also pretty catchy.

Ours was just dull.

Exactly, you can at least put on a show.

It's popular here man.
It's like cancelling the FA Cup final cos City won 6 nil

Quite agree, outside of Greece and Cyprus voting for each other the vote were fairly well distributed with a close finish from the juries.
Not till the public vote did it change. 3 votes for UK, Germans 0 points, Sweden 65, Norway 200 plus points must have been the protest vote.

Sorry l don't get the public vote and can be scrapped for me.

We had a great night and l look forward to next year, hopefully with a decent song.

But the fc cup is still a competition where the best will get to the top. the UK are clearly getting frozen out regardless of how good our entry is..
Sick of this argument man :lol:
We enter absolute shit year after year and complain we don't do well!
And the people moaning about the rigged votes don't even watch the show :lol:

Happy with that. Shit song but makes a change for a proper European country to win it rather than a load of corrupt eastern blockers or somewhere that isn't even in Europe

Back