Office for national statistics, labour force survey

We did one. Initially someone visited the house and went through loads of questions. The follow up was by phone and the wife was the one who provided updated info. I was also supposed to be questioned again but was never available! Not heard much since!

It’s mandatory, or a grand fine, fill details in and they ring you up for a chat. The tenner is just to butter you up.

Might just blank it and see what happens, seems quite intrusive looking it up.
Looks like it's just questions about your job and how much you get paid etc, the nosey twats. Having a quick look the average wage in 2023 is £650 per week, it was £300 in 2003 😳
We did one. Initially someone visited the house and went through loads of questions. The follow up was by phone and the wife was the one who provided updated info. I was also supposed to be questioned again but was never available! Not heard much since!
That doesn't sound like a labour force survey, your sounds like an interrogation😂

Last edited:
Think I did a covid one a few years back & got £20 voucher. Then owa lass got one a few months later but gave her £25 & a tote bag

Think I did this a few years back, didn't get any payment mind. Some woman with a tablet came around and asked a load of boring questions. Be prepared to try and remember all your grades at school and dates of job starts etc.
They end up knocking on your door mate, yes I did it and got sick of them
Aye, they seem really keen to keep it going on year after year.

Last edited:

Back