October Challenge - Architectural detail - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha sounda about right :lol:

As long as you don't have any foreground out of focus you'll probs be ok though... and yes I'm still banging on about being criticised for that once on here (forget who it was who said that tho) :p

What shot was it? I'll have another look and slag you off again ;)

Just went back and had a look as couldn't remember who it was... turns out it wasn't just one person :lol:

I never criticize anyone cos I know what a bunch of lily-livered fannies photographers are ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I bloody doubt it.

But I will get out this month, definitely. Might even make an architectural triptych :lol:

T'was ross wasn't it....

He's a reet nasty bastard mind :lol:
wasn't me like! I only pulled him up on his blurry kids the other day!

Haha sounda about right :lol:

As long as you don't have any foreground out of focus you'll probs be ok though... and yes I'm still banging on about being criticised for that once on here (forget who it was who said that tho) :p

Peachy give me dogs abuse in the still life comp a couple of months ago, 'all that's wrong with photography today' i think was the quote! Not boshed really as i'm not a real photographer:cool::-D

Peachy give me dogs abuse in the still life comp a couple of months ago, 'all that's wrong with photography today' i think was the quote! Not boshed really as i'm not a real photographer:cool::-D

Peachy is great like :lol:

All just opinion like and everyone likes different things... does always amuse me when someone says something like.. ooh that backgrounds a bit out of focus isn't it? As if to say you've done something wrong :roll:

No such thing as a wrong opinion though :)

and just for the record the mum asked me to focus on the kid's knee ok?! :p

All just opinion like and everyone likes different things... does always amuse me when someone says something like.. ooh that backgrounds a bit out of focus isn't it? As if to say you've done something wrong :roll:

No such thing as a wrong opinion though :)

and just for the record the mum asked me to focus on the kid's knee ok?! :p

It's all getting a bit Jim'll fix it now

I've got this brilliant technique where I make buildings look like they're falling over. Worth a few votes like.

"KidGalahad - don't like this photograph at all. Dubious play on words, not a still-life. Your eyes are led to the top part of the photograph because of the light. This photograph is all that is wrong with photography (imho). The pink flowers look horrible in the white grey black photo and there is some stray pink on the left hand grave. Sorry to sound harsh KG, it is about the photograph and nothing else."

:lol:

Might as well shoot yourself marra

"KidGalahad - don't like this photograph at all. Dubious play on words, not a still-life. Your eyes are led to the top part of the photograph because of the light. This photograph is all that is wrong with photography (imho). The pink flowers look horrible in the white grey black photo and there is some stray pink on the left hand grave. Sorry to sound harsh KG, it is about the photograph and nothing else."

:lol:

Might as well shoot yourself marra

Don't sugarcoat eh Peachy, tell it like it is! Telt yiz it was brutal! Wounded i was, wounded......;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back