OCTOBER - Challenge 1 - Artistic Autumn - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See also October Challenges thread.

An artistic theme for the first challenge (10th to 20th October - first ten entries only to count).

Welcome all - interpret it how you like.

:lol:[DOUBLEPOST=1381408122][/DOUBLEPOST]Would you not be better doing autumn towards the end of the month...best colours usually end of October, early November, rather than now....?

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:[DOUBLEPOST=1381408122][/DOUBLEPOST]Would you not be better doing autumn towards the end of the month...best colours usually end of October, early November, rather than now....?
You might be right, but I was just doing this month on the hoof. Trying to make things a little different. "Artistic" means Autumn can be interpreted however the photographer feels - and we could wait forever for the perfect colours, so it will be up to the entrant to go and discover what is out there already - see the Virginia Creeper in my September entry for example.

You might be right, but I was just doing this month on the hoof. Trying to make things a little different. "Artistic" means Autumn can be interpreted however the photographer feels - and we could wait forever for the perfect colours, so it will be up to the entrant to go and discover what is out there already - see the Virginia Creeper in my September entry for example.

Nah, just 2 more weeks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back