October 2020 - Getting worse across Europe.

I wasn't at all. It was a quote from my old maths textbook from 40 years ago.

You just like to twist and moan about anything. Blatant abuse of the like button :lol:

You old man! I got what you meant and I'm not even fowty. I thought it was fitting and couldn't have been used more appropriately, Bombre gives it out in spades and I doubt he views it as bullying. Probably just another conversation for him, I do like the bloke's persistence though :lol:

Not sure what you mean by that, but its pleased Epping as he has given it a like, so probably not good.
He likes everything man, it’s not a barometer of owt.
I’m just struggling to see how you can sit on your ivory tower having a go at what others post/like when you frequently post things just to antagonise/bait people.

You're ok FF, and I'd be pretty dumb to judge you on a few spats with fellow posters. But you can take that analogy and wonder what you might have in common with your adversarys, for this one subject does not reveal the entire motivations of any individual. Look for the good in everyone and you'll debate rather than argue.

wise words

Are you going to risk it?
I hope it's not a risk to go on holiday If everyone can get their act together. I am a few months away from going anywhere yet as I have not had my first jab and I am going no where until I have had both. All depends on Spain's preparedness for taking tourists and the airlines processes.
A lot has to line up first but I am an optimist.
I hope it's not a risk to go on holiday If everyone can get their act together. I am a few months away from going anywhere yet as I have not had my first jab and I am going no where until I have had both. All depends on Spain's preparedness for taking tourists and the airlines processes.

Last edited:

Isn’t it illegal for U.K. citizens to travel abroad at the moment for the purposes of going on holiday, if so it doesn’t matter what Spain does until uk lifts its ban

Isn’t it illegal for U.K. citizens to travel abroad at the moment for the purposes of going on holiday, if so it doesn’t matter what Spain does until uk lifts its ban
Certainly not worth worrying about at present. Even if you did go abroad you would have to do 10 days in a hotel on return

I don't think there is anything wrong in looking at booking from July onwards

Yes, but I am talking about once I and everyone else has been vaccinated. Hopefully, the so called "green corridor" is in effect.

Back