Object to England Taking a Knee?

Anyone who follows the BLM organisation is a follower of anarcho-marxist thugs. Should be ashamed of themselvesm but they no doubt won't be, no conscience.

Anyone who follows the BLM organisation is a follower of anarcho-marxist thugs. Should be ashamed of themselvesm but they no doubt won't be, no conscience.
They are not the sharpest tools in the box, preaching extreme views encourages the thickheads on the other side.

Carlos Braithwaite says taking the knee is just a token gesture, that we need to reprogramme and reconfigure the mindset.

He’s right too, of course. Just like clapping the NHS, it’s easy for shithouses who don’t believe in it/support it to participate without actually getting properly behind the cause.
They're free to do as they wish, but personally I'd not do it.

Yeah, wouldn’t expect an avid supporter of Nick Griffin and the BNP to get behind it to be fair.

Contrary to some that state it sends a united anti racist message I think that this gesture that apishly follows a controversial devisive USA invention neither promotes racial harmony,justice or equity.
I think a more British acknowledgement of togetherness between the the two teams of England and Windies would demonstrate the appreciation and honour and esteem in which both teams ,players and their forerunners are held

They're free to do as they wish, but personally I'd not do it.

Now there's a surprise.........................

Not all brexiteers are racist, but all racists are brexiteers ;) .

My mother in law commented the other day at the start of the Newcastle game that this taking the knee is getting a bit rediculous now. I pointed out to her that its been less than three weeks that the PL have been doing it whereas Black people have been persecuted and discriminated against for hundreds of years.

The fact we still have people moaning that a statement is being is made shows we still have the problem.

I hope all leagues make this permanent because the only people it seems to annoy are the racists and I like things that annoy racists.

Last edited:
Now there's a surprise.........................

Not all brexiteers are racist, but all racists are brexiteers ;) .

My mother in law commented the other day at the start of the Newcastle game that this taking the knee is getting a bit rediculous now. I pointed out to her that its been less than three weeks that the PL have been doing it whereas Black people have been persecuted and discriminated against for hundreds of years.

The fact we still have people moaning that a statement is being is made shows we still have the problem.

I hope all leagues make this permanent.
Or that after 3 weeks the point has been made and continuing with it the original intention will be lose its effect.

Back