O de V restaurant in Gateshead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O de V on Gateshead riverside. Hasn't long been open and we thought we'd give it a go. (We got a Groupon, too which worked out at around £50 or so of the final bill, which always helps).

I had king prawns to start: Miss Dodgy had goats cheese fondant. Both were excellent.

We both had 10oz rib-eye steak for mains: mine was with Moroccan seasoning, Miss D's was with Caribbean Jerk.

It was all so good that we were undecided on desserts so we got four assorted ones (we were there with our neighbours, too) and just tried them all. All were delicious.

Not the cheapest of meals (though the Groupon took some of the sting out of it), by any stretch but worth every penny and highly recommended.

O de V on Gateshead riverside. Hasn't long been open and we thought we'd give it a go. (We got a Groupon, too which worked out at around £50 or so of the final bill, which always helps).

I had king prawns to start: Miss Dodgy had goats cheese fondant. Both were excellent.

We both had 10oz rib-eye steak for mains: mine was with Moroccan seasoning, Miss D's was with Caribbean Jerk.

It was all so good that we were undecided on desserts so we got four assorted ones (we were there with our neighbours, too) and just tried them all. All were delicious.

Not the cheapest of meals (though the Groupon took some of the sting out of it), by any stretch but worth every penny and highly recommended.

Phillistines.

It was a seasoning man!! Not a sauce. It was fooking delightful. :cool:

Aye burger seasoning! :lol:

I've been there before, had terrine and then rib-eye....PLAIN!!!!!

Was canny but i was driving and therefore in the huff while she chose and proceeded to drink the bottle of red while i watched! :evil:

I despair mate.... Peppercorn sauce aye, but seasoning?????

o de v on gateshead riverside. Hasn't long been open and we thought we'd give it a go. (we got a groupon, too which worked out at around £50 or so of the final bill, which always helps).

I had king prawns to start: Miss dodgy had goats cheese fondant. Both were excellent.

We both had 10oz rib-eye steak for mains: Mine was with moroccan seasoning, miss d's was with caribbean jerk.

Not the cheapest of meals (though the groupon took some of the sting out of it), by any stretch but worth every penny and highly recommended.

will you fuck right off teasing me with these food threads you pack of kernts

It really is the perfect way to set your body up for the day; full of nitrates and enzymes: a natural antibiotic.

Dodgy said:
Aye... they'll really struggle, like.

We had a groupon and it was still well owa a ton for four of us. :lol:

Must have been going at least 12 months now? I got a voucher for there for a sunday dinner I think and we couldn't get booked for ages so it must do ok at least from groupons etc...

mrs eats

Love their deals this place. Had one on Travelzoo recently... 2 course meal each and a glass of Champagne each for £39. Probably sold out now mind

We got a groupon deal a while ago as well. Was canny, but as you said, still ended up paying a canny whack. I wouldn't be going back at full price.

EDIT: it must have been open at least 2 years now?

Class place, expensive but quality of food is top notch. Must be doing ok like because at times you can not book a table. Sundays are normally really busy anarl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back