NUFC v Spurs kick off 1630 Sky Sports Main EventSky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

They are dreadful and, in among the ridiculous NE journo ecstasy, the point they can’t sign anyone until January seems to have been missed.
Then, if they are at serious risk of relegation, who will sign, anyway.
That’s without even mentioning the tough games they have coming up
Exactly what I said before. Which good footballer will want to go there if there’s a serious chance of them getting relegated?

With general discussion on their future having taken over the thread, we have two concurrent threads covering the same stuff. The match discussion seems to be over so we'll draw a line under this now and keep the discussion in the one thread.

They are dreadful and, in among the ridiculous NE journo ecstasy, the point they can’t sign anyone until January seems to have been missed.
Then, if they are at serious risk of relegation, who will sign, anyway.
That’s without even mentioning the tough games they have coming up
Never mind the NE journos' wankfest even Tyler was at it on Sky and I precis: "you need to remember the special pressure on players in front of these demanding fans."

Aye like it's a piece of piss for players at every other ground in the country.

Tit.
With general discussion on their future having taken over the thread, we have two concurrent threads covering the same stuff. The match discussion seems to be over so we'll draw a line under this now and keep the discussion in the one thread.
Ooh, I like it when you're all bossy and dominant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back