NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIF? No. Reuben Brothers? No. Staveley? No. MBS? Yep.

It depends if MBS is legally considered distinct and separate from PIF. Because, I'm not sure if he was actually wielding the Black & Decker, but MBS most likely ordered it, yeah. Mind you, there's nowt in the ownership manual about being accused of murder, is there?
Apart from PIF owned planes being used during the assassination, which only took place following the approval of the PIF chairman, then you’re correct, there’s no link at all between PIF and the murder.

Are the gravy stained horse punchers still wanking off over a murderous regime🤷‍♂️

Thought all this shite was finished?
Arbitration in the next few weeks, they seem confident but hopefully the chair of the panel pisses on their parade.
Arbitration in the next few weeks, they seem confident but hopefully the chair of the panel pisses on their parade.
Although the experts in the Far East don’t seem to think PIF are interested anymore. The only ones who do are the 2 that need it to happen to line their own pockets Ashley & Staveley.

Last edited:
The author is puggled to fuck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sunderland had the embarrassment of playing a first team fixture against an NUFC kids team a few years ago in the competition and were dreading a repeat.

Dreading 😆, really lol, my memories not great nowadays but i believe it was 4-0, what a stinker of an article even for the Mag

Sunderland had the embarrassment of playing a first team fixture against an NUFC kids team a few years ago in the competition and were dreading a repeat.

Dreading 😆, really lol, my memories not great nowadays but i believe it was 4-0, what a stinker of an article even for the Mag
Graham porter if you're reading this as you will be, you sad obsessed tragic knacker, you seriously need to get a life or a girlfriend and by girlfriend I don't mean an inflatable one 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back