NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not one person on this board thinks Bruce or McLaren is a better manager than Benitez.
They do like always arguing Bruce has matched Benitez at Newcastle and even that Benitez did worse that McLaren as he couldn’t keep a mess of a Newcastle team up, even a few years ago they thought Simon Grayson was a better manager than Rafael Benitez aswel.
We were 8th when johnson took charge, we are now 3rd. How is that not an improvement?
PPG apparently

They do like always arguing Bruce has matched Benitez at Newcastle and even that Benitez did worse that McLaren as he couldn’t keep a mess of a Newcastle team up, even a few years ago they thought Simon Grayson was a better manager than Rafael Benitez aswel.

PPG apparently
His ppg is better than parkys....

I see the bong eye tyre kicker wants to resubmit the bid for the mags if the legal case wins. Desperate.

Who thought Grayson was a better manager? Who’s they?

Last edited:
We’ve got *clap clap* Simon Grayson I’m glad your mine

god you lot will accept any old shit no wonder you slid to league 1 without a whimper. Getting hammered out the pub league at home to Burton

What the fuck are you talking about?

Likes shagging wolves
That video that went viral of you small time **** all buzzing singing Simon Grayson glad your mine before your first season in the pub league
Then you came 24th in the pub league and got relegated out of it at home to Burton Albion without so much as a peep all season and you wonder why you are stuck in the wilderness now with the north east turning even more black and white by the week

That video that went viral of you small time **** all buzzing singing Simon Grayson glad your mine before your first season in the pub league
Then you came 24th in the pub league and got relegated out of it at home to Burton Albion without so much as a peep all season and you wonder why you are stuck in the wilderness now with the north east turning even more black and white by the week
Wow a video that you keep mentioning that I’ve never seen before and most of this forum probably hasn’t seen.

Small time *****, there it is again and yet you can’t keep away from here with your tales of 25 years before. Giving it the biggin about finishing 2nd, you’re an embarrassment and a complete waste of oxygen, fuck off and do everyone a favour. There’s only one small time **** and that’s you marra.

A video eh wolf toucher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back