NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

All them on the arseholes twitter coming out with dates they think they've had it now in 2019. Thick twats.

To be fair I maintain I caught something eerily similar in December that year which match alot of the covid problem, was ill for around 2 weeks, and doctors said alot of people were ill December with 'some sort of respiratory virus'. I'll never know though 😂

However she probably created the fucker if her creation of a son is anything to base her on.

One set of supporters currently crying because murderers weren't allowed to take over their club, despite lots of MPs who should have known better, trying to challenge the Premier League to let the Entitled have what they wanted.

Another set of supporters raising money for the Salvation Army, mental health charities and others.

You lot arent coming out of this very well @Wolfbeard
I admit I am embarrassed the way our mob are carrying on about this Saudi takeover like. It’s never happening and been off for months yet some still are obsessed with it. They need help

To be fair I maintain I caught something eerily similar in December that year which match alot of the covid problem, was ill for around 2 weeks, and doctors said alot of people were ill December with 'some sort of respiratory virus'. I'll never know though 😂

However she probably created the fucker if her creation of a son is anything to base her on.
Could well of had. I was hospitalised April 19 and should not have been here and they don't know what caused the five clots on my lungs but I can't put it down to covid. Folk have had clots for years and have suffered from serious flu bouts for years.

It may have been here but my brother still lives in Wuhan and said December was the flare up.....but you could be right. Who knows. Thing is with them on there are just liking Wraiths arse I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back