NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m shocked. She gave such convincing evidence.

I wonder if top journalists like Caulkin and others will look at that outcome and reconsider anything?

Like should they continue to publish takeover information from her camp as uncritically as they did?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Staveley reaction. Either I've read this wrong or she thinks she won 🤔🤔🤔🤔

"In spite of Barclays’ efforts to question my character and credentials, the Court has recognised my abilities as a businesswoman and the truth of my account of events.

The judgment confirms what I have said from the outset and repeated in my evidence; a senior executive at Barclays repeatedly lied to me when seeking private investment in the bank during the 2008 financial crisis.

The evidence at trial was clear and unequivocal; PCP was an investor in the transaction and played an integral role in the capital raising, which ultimately prevented the bank from being nationalized.

I will be taking advice on appealing the Judge’s decision not to award damages"

Last edited:

Local MP needs to get involved again. Petition up etc.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"In spite of Barclays’ efforts to question my character and credentials, the Court has recognised my abilities as a businesswoman and the truth of my account of events.

The judgment confirms what I have said from the outset and repeated in my evidence; a senior executive at Barclays repeatedly lied to me when seeking private investment in the bank during the 2008 financial crisis.

The evidence at trial was clear and unequivocal; PCP was an investor in the transaction and played an integral role in the capital raising, which ultimately prevented the bank from being nationalized.

FFS

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Serial bullshitter responds with complete bullshit.

That’s one court case and about three takeovers where she generated a load of hot air through the media and ended up with fuck all.

Surely when someone’s first move in trying to takeover a football club is to set up a photo with that utter helmet Steve Wraith, it should be quite obvious what they are. Perhaps even the mags will start to question their queen?

We do know that if some rich self respecting billionaire bought the club the two faced kernts would be all over writing "we never wanted the disgusting saudi regime anyway really".

P.S Wonder if the non interested in human rights abusers MP of there's has seen that video of the killing.
Well next election ,we all know which Mps not to vote for
especially the ones from this side of the water...

Serial bullshitter responds with complete bullshit.

That’s one court case and about three takeovers where she generated a load of hot air through the media and ended up with fuck all.

Surely when someone’s first move in trying to takeover a football club is to set up a photo with that utter helmet Steve Wraith, it should be quite obvious what they are. Perhaps even the mags will start to question their queen?
Serial Grifter. Its all going tits up for them. Its been a year now and some Mags are still adamant its happening. Its hilarious tbh

Serial Grifter. Its all going tits up for them. Its been a year now and some Mags are still adamant its happening. Its hilarious tbh

At least 4 potential takeovers of Premier League clubs she's been involved in and none of them have happened. As you say she's a serial grifter, surprised she's still alive after she effectively lost £17 million of bin Salman's money with the deposit that was paid to Ashley

Get ready for Liam Kennedy and co to announce that the buyers remain confident and Shields Gazette have exclusive interview with Queen Amanda in tomorrow’s edition.

At least 4 potential takeovers of Premier League clubs she's been involved in and none of them have happened. As you say she's a serial grifter, surprised she's still alive after she effectively lost £17 million of bin Salman's money with the deposit that was paid to Ashley
Climbs into bed with the Saudis then loses them money. She must be canny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back