NUFC July 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did answer. Maybe he thinks more about those clubs or they made a bigger impression.

Bull! No way, he lives miles away for a start.

I agree with that.
Interesting. Still, I think it's strange he should think more about his short spell, at Extremadura than his vision at Newcastle. Fair enough he relegated them as well I suppose.

First thing they are taught when joining is the Geordie heritage and hating Sunderland, its pathetic how many new signings make cringy comnents and the Mags lap it up.
Being a professional footballer in the north east is a piece of piss. It doesn’t matter if you’re any good or not.

Sign for SAFC, just work your bollocks off and the fans will love you.

Sign for nufc, just drop the off social media post about how much you dislike SAFC.

Easy.

First thing they are taught when joining is the Geordie heritage and hating Sunderland, its pathetic how many new signings make cringy comnents and the Mags lap it up.

One good season and any foreigner gets adopted as a Geordie. Even obvious knackers like Barton and Quinn providing they follow the rules and constantly spout childish nonsense about Sunderland. Quinn, a Scouser who played more games for Portsmouth, is an adopted Geordie.

Fair enough he is cruel to horses I suppose.

Last edited:
Well it's not bull as he's drank in there for years and everyone knows that.

Even Bradford Pete did.

You choose not to believe it as it suits your agenda.
I don't have an agenda! He might be the biggest proudest Geordie and Newcastle fan in the world. You have more knowledge then me of him.

Hes still a shit manager.

I don't have an agenda! He might be the biggest proudest Geordie and Newcastle fan in the world. You have more knowledge then me of him.

Hes still a shit manager.

Do you think he'd have taken less flack if he'd followed Allardyce rather than Benitez.

Do you think he'd have taken less flack if he'd followed Allardyce rather than Benitez.
Hard to say really, but probably yes. I think that it would have taken longer probably to turn, but he's such a lying, clichéd buffoon it wouldn't have taken too long for fans to turn on him and see him for what he is.

I think following Rafa would have been tough for any manager really, but I think we could have done/do better then Bruce. I'm not sure any other PL club would have went for him.

They'll be praying he does well with Everton and actually wins something.

"See wot yer cud of had Ashley, Wafa is werld klass"😪

If he gets big money and flops, they will just do what they always do and make a lot of noise and attempt to rewrite history.

"We never worshipped him like, daft bastard sent wor down y'knar"

just like they never spat on "Sir Bobby", or how they "lit up" the 90's.
It doesn't bother me personally. I'm aware there's the Twitter fans that still cling on to things, but in the group of lads I go with we don't worry about Benitez anymore. He tends to get talked about more on here than anywhere else.
Seems its already started!

"Never that bothered by Benitez, it was them Sunderland fans who go on about him"

Next stage
"Hated him me like, crap football, did nowt and sent us down"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back