NUFC July 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The author’s going on about the most passionate and loyal supporters in the country then admits he’s never been to a home game and only 10 games in 14 years 😃
He lives in Wales
You have shat on a seat, face planted in a fountain, shouted at statues, supported a convicted paedophile, cried on Netflix, been victims of your own hubris, accosted your own managers outside your stadium, though...

:lol:
I believe it was only one statue.

Last edited:
You have shat on a seat, face planted in a fountain, shouted at statues, supported a convicted paedophile, cried on Netflix, been victims of your own hubris, accosted your own managers outside your stadium, though...

You found child abuse funny. At no point in my life will I ever use a laughing emoji to describe anything related to what George Ormond did at Newcastle. The fact the you would use one about our supposed support for Johnson is basic as fuck.

It's only football mate. Your moral compass must be fucked beyond repair if you laugh at child abuse just to make a point against your rival club

Most intelligent people are aware that he was supported during the time that he insisted he was innocent of all charges. When he changed his plea at the last minute, he quite rightly lost all support and was sacked by the club.

Only the odd mag like yourself like to use this to score meaningless points, quite sad on your part really. Feel free to continue if you have anything useful to add, otherwise close your account and get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back