NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we don’t get promoted this season those crowds will drop next season. This season there’s been a bit of a covid bounce and still some novelty of new ownership. If we are promoted and don’t start competing at the top end with a couple of seasons we’d also see a drop off. We averaged about 24/25k in a Premier League promotion season under McCarthy (incidentally Newcastle were doing well then too).

If our new sustainable approach is to be genuinely successful, we need bums on seats in the future with the subsequent spending that brings and we also need young talented players in the area to want to be at Sunderland. Within five years that could easily look far more bleak than it does now.
You'll go up this season.

I think that it will ramp up the pressure on KLD and the club to be a success. If the mags are flying and we are middle of championship then people will get restless very quickly, whether we agree with it or not.
Wooooahhh man, howld on. Let us just do what we are doing mate.

Our rivals or not the fact this lot our buying an English club and the fact the majority of their supporters are set to welcome them with open arms is a very sad day.

Awful that the Saudi’s will have anything to do with the North East and I’d genuinely be giving up my season card and start to follow a Northern League side if they were buying SAFC.

Some things in life are far more important than your team winning games of football:
What a load of sh-te, I would give my left one if it was us!

If we don’t get promoted this season those crowds will drop next season. This season there’s been a bit of a covid bounce and still some novelty of new ownership. If we are promoted and don’t start competing at the top end with a couple of seasons we’d also see a drop off. We averaged about 24/25k in a Premier League promotion season under McCarthy (incidentally Newcastle were doing well then too).

If our new sustainable approach is to be genuinely successful, we need bums on seats in the future with the subsequent spending that brings and we also need young talented players in the area to want to be at Sunderland. Within five years that could easily look far more bleak than it does now.

28k.

I’ll happily put money on us having between 20-25k season card holders regardless of what league we are in next season. The getting gates of over 30k again if in a promotion race.

Last edited:
Sadly, you are more than likely correct.

I'm trying to be civil and getting nowt but shite from very angry people. I've not come on here and tagged people who last week were saying I was wrong about the takeover and they were right when it's obvious they were talking shite. I could be acting a much bigger prick but Instead, Im trying to answer the posts I'm tagged in and still getting told to step into traffic, called a liar with a shit moral compass and every name under the sun. It's mad.
Now you know how those feel when they get your angry shite thrown at them in the politics section.

I am always civil but it doesn't stop you does it.

Suck it up..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back