NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

My take on it is this.
It makes me jump back to when I was growing up and they were in the middle of the keegan era.
they fucked that up and supporting Sunderland felt like an underdog type battle to get in and around where they were.
looking back now it felt like we had a real togetherness and bite about our support.
An underdog type, fuck everyone attitude that made following us when I was at school and into my young adult years a great atmosphere to get into.
hopefully this has a similar effect and brings us even more together to show these knobheads there’s more to the north east than those arrogant wankas.

Just seen they've got Keegan and Shearer on board already as "ambassadors" 😂

Feeding the Geordie Nayshun what they want from the start.
Blinded by the light !!!!
My take on it is this.
It makes me jump back to when I was growing up and they were in the middle of the keegan era.
they fucked that up and supporting Sunderland felt like an underdog type battle to get in and around where they were.
looking back now it felt like we had a real togetherness and bite about our support.
An underdog type, fuck everyone attitude that made following us when I was at school and into my young adult years a great atmosphere to get into.
hopefully this has a similar effect and brings us even more together to show these knobheads there’s more to the north east than those arrogant wankas.
Spot on mate 👍

Judge in her Barclays case said that she “had a tendency to exaggerate”, which was a milder assessment than I would have expected from the snippets I saw.

If she exaggerates in court, I wouldn’t be surprised if she turned into a full on bullshitter when the cameras are on her and the likes of Caulkin are falling over themselves to crawl up her arse.

That Louise Taylor article is flooded with clichés and bullshit.

"we need a good training ground with good medical facilities" - what does this look like? She clearly doesn't know.

"we want world class players in the right infrastructure" - aye, great, don't we all. What's the right infrastructure? Bet she doesn't know.

St James Park needs a bit of attention - does it aye? Sounds like an easy win. Just ask Stewart...

Keegan and Shearer on board immediately. They'll keep things sweet when things go wrong...

etc etc

Last edited:
My take on it is this.
It's not just an safc underdog now. The whole league and everyone's fans f***ing hate them.

It's sort of reverse genius what they are doing.

The Saudis have bank- rolled over100 gleaming mosques in Germany: Hubs of Wahhabism- How many will be dominating the Tyneside skyline in the next few years?

My take on it is this.
This is probably going to take good parenting, strength of character, the plus side is we get quality over quantity, nobody should be an admirer of fickle.

Last edited:

"we need a good training ground with good medical facilities" - what does this look like? She clearly doesn't know.

"we want world class players in the right infrastructure" - aye, great, don't we all. What's the right infrastructure? Bet she doesn't know.

St James Park needs a bit of attention - does it aye? Sounds like an easy win. Just ask Stewart...

etc etc
Dangle the carrot and the donkeys will follow ?

Aye. She's duped Louise Taylor by the looks of it. Unless the guardian are going to have one journo onside?
This takeover only succeeded because Saudi paid £1bn to Qatar to drop the piracy law suit. Yet she’s taking all the plaudits. I’ve said all along she’s a fraud and I’m yet to be convinced that she’s not.

Keef downie, George caulkin and Matthew Raisbeck are falling over themselves with the blubbering and soppiness towards her. Hook line and sinker.

Raisbeck has always been a star struck wet behind the ears twat but Downie and Caulkin are seemingly outdoing him in the soppy **** department.

Keegan and Shearer on board immediately. They'll keep things sweet when things go wrong...

etc etc
First things first, we need a good motivator with a good bone saw.

After that things will just fall into place.

etc etc
She’s a complete and utter fraud. They will lap it up.

yes Amanda, no Amanda, can I have sloppy seconds Amanda?

She’s a complete and utter fraud. They will lap it up.

yes Amanda, no Amanda, can I have sloppy seconds Amanda?

Signings like Martial is exactly what the geordie Nayshun crave. All those scruffs who had to turn off Fifa and gan stand outside St James from 9am yesterday will lap it up. Haven't got the intelligence, understanding or patience to grasp that the most stable clubs make appointments in the right areas and form long term strategies that are carefully analysed and monitored.

Amazing that nobody has said a bad word against Mike Ashley for taking £305 million of saudi money.

My take on it is this.
Spot on marra, the song "we never be mastered by black n white bast*rds came back into my head today, i was only 11 at prenton park, john alridge penalty them losing the title

Remember that 1st derby win as a kid. Wasnt there but 2-1 in the rain. That proud moment even as a kid, against the odds, took a few year but we did u, and we will again. We are in a good place

I At 58, I do not waste any emotion on them up the road, I nothing them and people here will say the fact I am posting means I do but I don't. I only care about SAFC. I have been surrounded by them this evening and even the custard cream eating in bred said bastards are saying. "be carefull what you wish for"" Let's see what happens

Havnt had tv on or radio in van since wednesday but had to put up with fuckers at work all day

They’re already wanting to extend the stadium.

Absolutely annoying as fuck weird breed of people like.
Feel your pain mate. Worked with a lot of them during the Keegan era.

I wonder who the first high profile player to reject them will be on moral grounds.

I’m gonna say Raheem Stirling, really hope he doesn’t go there, haway Raheem do the right thing son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back