NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amazing thing about Newcastle over the last 14 years is they remained a PL team for 12 of those years despite a regime of wilful neglect.

That probably highlights the latent potential more than anything. Lesser clubs would have sunk 2 divisions with such neglect.
Wow the arrogance of this post. It's almost if you weren't neglected at all. Saved from bankruptcy and propped up with an interest free loan. 12 years of Premier League stability punctured by 2 Championship wins bankrolled by your erm neglectful owner. Chuck in a top 5 finish and a European and FA Cup quarter final. A world class manager you all adored, plus Shearer and Keegan who you all craved. Broken your transfer record twice. But yeah, imagine if you had been a 'lesser club'.

When you sign Phil Jones and Ross Barkley then spunk 400k a week on Aaron Ramsey as your marquee signing I'm sure the top 4 will be quaking in their boots.

This is why they will never be the best team in the world, Man City and Chelsea havnt lost all their money over night they can still pay ridiculous wages.
Messi was on a free, City could have paid him as much as he wanted but yet they still couldn't sign him.
What is going to attract the top top players to Newcastle, they will end up paying over the odds for the likes of Martial and like had been mention Bale who was at one time one of the best players in the world but not now.
They may sign the likes of Neymar when he's 34. They will never be able to steel the likes of Foden etc, they will never have the best players in the world when they are in their prime.
They will have a good team , but I think it will be like the 90s when they really did compete yet won fuck all
oh let this be so

Levy holds a lot of cards, which is half the reason why Tottenham were invited into the Super League in the first place. Let's see what he and the rest of the so called big six have to say before European Cups are handed over to Steve Bruce. This might have a long way to go yet.
What cards does Levy hold?
He is doing what I assume the other 'big six' had tried to do, which is keep it at six. They don't want another competitor, let alone a competitor with more money.
Spurs were / are the new arrival to the Rich List / Power list. They assumed with the new stadium, Champion League Final and top 4 finishes they were in the big league. We now have the potential to threaten that. Is it the source of the money or the fact they may be demoted from the list of power holders?

Wow the arrogance of this post. It's almost if you weren't neglected at all. Saved from bankruptcy and propped up with an interest free loan. 12 years of Premier League stability punctured by 2 Championship wins bankrolled by your erm neglectful owner. Chuck in a top 5 finish and a European and FA Cup quarter final. A world class manager you all adored, plus Shearer and Keegan who you all craved. Broken your transfer record twice. But yeah, imagine if you had been a 'lesser club'.

When you sign Phil Jones and Ross Barkley then spunk 400k a week on Aaron Ramsey as your marquee signing I'm sure the top 4 will be quaking in their boots.
They’ve waived any right they had to criticise Ashley. They’ve taken on without argument the dirtiest money in the world.

Aaron Ramsey as the marque signing?
This is the second time I have seen this mentioned. Why do you think he will be the "marquee signing"?

Think his accounts been deleted :lol:

What cards does Levy hold?
He is doing what I assume the other 'big six' had tried to do, which is keep it at six. They don't want another competitor, let alone a competitor with more money.
Spurs were / are the new arrival to the Rich List / Power list. They assumed with the new stadium, Champion League Final and top 4 finishes they were in the big league. We now have the potential to threaten that. Is it the source of the money or the fact they may be demoted from the list of power holders?

Agree that Levy doesn’t appear to have much influence.

No doubt at all that he would prefer that the takeover hadn’t happened. Seen nothing to suggest he was in a position to do much about it.

The fact the other clubs didn’t even find out about it until it was announced says a lot. For all the tin foil hat wearing drivel from the mags about a big 6 conspiracy, those clubs appear to have carried no weight at all compared to KSI, Qatar / BEIN, UK government and the PL’s administrators.

Aaron Ramsey as the marque signing?
This is the second time I have seen this mentioned. Why do you think he will be the "marquee signing"?
Spelled marquee wrong their mate. 😉

It will be someone of that ilk. Overhyped and over priced. Your fan base is thinking Mbappe and Haaland just because you can afford them when in reality such big names won't go near a likely relegation battle.

The more details that's coming out the more this stinks to high heaven.

Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, is a member of the Saudi Royal Family who has been the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia since 21 June 2017.

The premier League have stated that Mohammed bin salaman and PIF are separate to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia yet MBS contacted Boris Johnson and asked him to right this wrong when the takeover never went through last year

Jamie Reuben a part of the consortium has donated 100s of millions to Boris Johnsons Tory party
UK government is refusing to reveal what it told the Premier League about the Saudi-backed takeover of Newcastle United because it could "harm" relations with Saudi Arabia
No wonder the premier League clubs want answers. This whole thing is corrupt to fuck and that's before you even start on the murderous barbaric torturous new owners of nufc

Last edited:
Spelled marquee wrong their mate. 😉

It will be someone of that ilk. Overhyped and over priced. Your fan base is thinking Mbappe and Haaland just because you can afford them when in reality such big names won't go near a likely relegation battle.
I would like to say it was deliberate to see who was really paying attention!!!
The sensible don't think it is Mbappe, or that ilk, as it is years too soon for that standard of signing.
Gossip column on BBC mentions Kane, which just fuels the idiot brigade. If we sign in January it is likely to be a step above what we could have been expecting last week. Anyone who thinks, or expects, 3-4 steps above will be disappointed. We are, a minimum, of 5 years away from that type of marquee arrival.

The more details that's coming out the more this stinks to high heaven.

Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, is a member of the Saudi Royal Family who has been the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia since 21 June 2017.

The premier League have stated that Mohammed bin salaman and PIF are separate to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia yet MBS contacted Boris Johnson and asked him to right this wrong when the takeover never went through last year

Jamie Reuben a part of the consortium has donated 100s of millions to Boris Johnsons Tory party
UK government is refusing to reveal what it told the Premier League about the Saudi-backed takeover of Newcastle United because it could "harm" relations with Saudi Arabia
No wonder the premier League clubs want answers. This whole thing is corrupt to fuck and that's before you even start on the murderous barbaric torturous new owners of nufc

Morning Princess - you lead an exciting life 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I would like to say it was deliberate to see who was really paying attention!!!
The sensible don't think it is Mbappe, or that ilk, as it is years too soon for that standard of signing.
Gossip column on BBC mentions Kane, which just fuels the idiot brigade. If we sign in January it is likely to be a step above what we could have been expecting last week. Anyone who thinks, or expects, 3-4 steps above will be disappointed. We are, a minimum, of 5 years away from that type of marquee arrival.
And that’s when the shop shouting crew will start complaining.

Not read it yet but will.
I imagine we will be the most hated, or one of them. How many of the fans hating us would be celebrating themselves however?
I get and understand you're ecstatic Ashley has gone but there was another bigger offer on the table which he turned down. If he had of chosen that offer instead I doubt you lot would be celebrating half as much as you are now.
Morning Princess - you lead an exciting life 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
It's called the truth, You must be loving the Saudis mind as the last Bradford Pete I remember was a serial killer so these lot are right up your street

Last edited:
I get and understand you're ecstatic Ashley has gone but there was another bigger offer on the table which he turned down. If he had of chosen that offer instead I doubt you lot would be celebrating half as much as you are now.
I am not ecstatic, nor am I celebrating. I have never posted an anti-Ashley opinion, nor a pro-PIF opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back