NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here we go again with this shit for fucks sake man, you live in newcastle not f***ing rome or prague, yes its better than sunderland but get your blinkers off and stop going on like you live in heaven on earth you sad fuck.
He doesn’t live in Newcastle, he lives in County Durham. But apart from that, everything else you’ve said is spot on.

Here we go again with this shit for fucks sake man, you live in newcastle not f***ing rome or prague, yes its better than sunderland but get your blinkers off and stop going on like you live in heaven on earth you sad fuck.
I don’t think you will get a reply, I think he’s been silenced. If not by the Saudi regime, by @Pancho 😀

And I'm not sure SAFC fans went goosestepping down Roker Avenue giving fascist salutes when PDC was appointed, unlike our friends up the road who are waving the Saudi flag about whilst wearing tea towels on their heads in respect of their new lovely owners.
Ah but they still supported PDC then?

Even though he was a confirmed facist who celebrated the funeral of a rw killer with a facist salute in 2010 ?

Where were your morals in 2013 ?

Ah but they still supported PDC then?

Even though he was a confirmed facist who celebrated the funeral of a rw killer with a facist salute in 2010 ?

Where were your morals in 2013 ?
Horrible while it lasted but he was an employee, these sadists have bought you lock stock and barrel.
Murderers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back