Now we're a league one side

P

PeruzziWatch

We're officially the biggest club outside the top two divisions. It might actually become kind of like a hipster badge of honour to support us now. You'll see people wearing retro Sunderland shirts in London hipster bars.

Personally I'm proud as hell to be supporting such a shit team. I wouldn't have it any other way. It's great being terrible, that way any joy you have is increased tenfold when something good happens. I'd be sick to death being a Man Utd fan with a knob for a head.

Cannot wait to get next season started, it's a time for heroes, I'll enjoy seeing some bog standard players getting the chance to wear the shirt. They probably never dreamed they'd get to play for such a huge club as us. I think we should get rid of Coleman as he's too big time for us, bring in Nigel Clough or someone. We all wish his father managed us anyway.

I can see us going from strength to strength starting from next season, we've hit rock bottom so the only way is up. I'd love to see us get 48k for a league one match, how brilliant.

Ha'way the lads, keep the faith!

We're officially the biggest club outside the top two divisions. It might actually become kind of like a hipster badge of honour to support us now. You'll see people wearing retro Sunderland shirts in London hipster bars.

Personally I'm proud as hell to be supporting such a shit team. I wouldn't have it any other way. It's great being terrible, that way any joy you have is increased tenfold when something good happens. I'd be sick to death being a Man Utd fan with a knob for a head.

Cannot wait to get next season started, it's a time for heroes, I'll enjoy seeing some bog standard players getting the chance to wear the shirt. They probably never dreamed they'd get to play for such a huge club as us. I think we should get rid of Coleman as he's too big time for us, bring in Nigel Clough or someone. We all wish his father managed us anyway.

I can see us going from strength to strength starting from next season, we've hit rock bottom so the only way is up. I'd love to see us get 48k for a league one match, how brilliant.

Couldn’t have put it better myself, time for heroes. The feeling when we get back to where we belong knowing we have stuck by our club through thick and thin is like no other. Part of me believes this may all be a blessing in disguise. (Probably going to get shot down for being optimistic)

I like Coleman but I think this job is too big for him. A better manager could have got us two or three more wins and we'd be looking at the Burton game as the game we need to win to stay up. It's shocking that we can't even achieve 46 points now.

Bog standard players will be a welcome improvement :)

That's probably the most sensible thing you've ever posted, yet it's still f***ing bonkers.

Keep it up, marra. HTL

Last edited:

Back