Notts Vs Durham - One Day Cup - 14th Aug

Doneathy is a f***ing odd one like. Can't blame Franklin for decisions right now so not sure what's going on.

Honestly need a clear out. Those not committed to Durham ahead of 16.4 teams I'd see that back of..that means Franklin, north and tbh wouldn't be that bothered by Killeen anarl as he left last year. Surely if you sign a contract at Durham you work for durham
Does that mean players as well ? Stokes, Wood, Potts, Carse, and Bedingham all signed up.
And Raine.

Last edited:
Does that mean players as well ? Stokes, Wood, Potts, Carse, and Bedingham all signed up.

Obviously that's unrealistic
It would have been nice to see players and counties stand against this monstrousity and show some loyalty to the county and members they belong to, in the way the world turned against the European super League in football however

Last edited:
Deducted 2 points under a discipline procedure over the last year . Authorised last month and came into play last week..No specific situations have been highlighted.

they were read out yesterday someone emailed into marty on comms

trev, ned and harry crawshaw were names mentioned that I remember
I imagine the Ned incident was the T20 at Grace Road last season when Scott Steel was getting involved with his team mates as well as the Durham players or maybe the Notts T20 home game when he didn't exactly hide his feelings when the umpires Robinson and Pratt (surprise suprise) didnt call wides against the Notts bowlers.

Doneathy is a f***ing odd one like. Can't blame Franklin for decisions right now so not sure what's going on.

Surely if you sign a contract at Durham you work for durham
This.
Well he has captained this season, whilst borthwick captaincy has led to poor results I won't judge him too harshly under franklin
Yea. I can't judge him harshly on the captaincy front. After all as wise men say, if you wanna make on omelette you gotta have eggs.

Last edited:
This.

Yea. I can't judge him harshly on the captaincy front. After all as wise men say, if you wanna make on omelette you gotta have eggs.
Depends if Ghfd is making the omelette though 😉🥚
they were read out yesterday someone emailed into marty on comms

trev, ned and harry crawshaw were names mentioned that I remember
Any idea where I can find the thread for Wednesday's game between Durham Jets v Sussex Sharks 🤔😉

Last edited:

Back