Not obsessed, oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happened to all the protests? I thought it was to try and force Mike Ashley out of the club, but he's still there so surely the protests should continue until they force him out. I thought when that MP raised their plight in parliament that things might have changed?

What's happened to all the protests? I thought it was to try and force Mike Ashley out of the club, but he's still there so surely the protests should continue until they force him out. I thought when that MP raised their plight in parliament that things might have changed?
I don't mind Ashley. Infact I quite like him.

He is loaded. Swigs pints, likes a bet and going for a curry.

All excellent activities.

It was out of our hands the week before Fleetwood and Barnsley won so it made zero difference.

Bless them though, its nice to know they're thinking of us.

Plus he should really have kept his powder dry. If we end up getting promoted via the play offs I'll be quite glad we didn't go up automatically, this would be a much more entertaining way to do it!

The victory against Man City was down to a ridiculous defensive error by Fernandino. He decided to dribble the ball backwards into his own box and gave a stupid penalty away.

A draw would have been an excellent result but to praise the Fat Waiter for some tactical masterclass is nonsense really.

This we "relegated them" despite the fact they played 38 games that season.

We both have our share of knackers.

The bottom line is at the end of the season some games become crucial in relegation / promotion / title deciders.

The mags season was dependent on them winning a couple of games and us losing or drawing some of our fixtures.

They drew against a poor Villa side and we beat a good Chelsea team. That gave us the chance of winning our game in hand which would keep us up. We beat Everton which made us safe and relegated Newcastle the same night in one fell swoop.

Yes, a league season is decided over 38 games but we relegated Newcastle that night, end of.

Last edited:

one of their little hashtag lines for their protests was something like '#this is not going away' - a very weak attempt at aggression towards ashley. then they won a couple of games, and guess what...

It was out of our hands the week before Fleetwood and Barnsley won so it made zero difference.

Bless them though, its nice to know they're thinking of us.

We live rent free in their minds, the 6 in row.. and us relegating them is eating away at them, its clear to see, mean time in the real world... the team that came 13th in the prem is obsessed by a team in league one :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No that had gone before the match v Fleetwood typical thick skunks.

If we'd beaten Fleetwood we would have been only 3 points behind Barnsley, albeit with a much inferior goal difference, so still had a mathematical chance of automatic promotion pre kick off.

If you look at the final league table, we finished 6 points behind Barnsley, so obviously would have finished on the same points had we won our last two games.

Why isn't Almiron one of the flops?
Record signing and he's done shit all:lol:
I don't think they care if he is any good just that they have spent some money, can't see the logic myself but I gave up trying to work out what goes on it their heads eons ago.

The victory against Man City was down to a ridiculous defensive error by Fernandino. He decided to dribble the ball backwards into his own box and gave a stupid penalty away.

A draw would have been an excellent result but to praise the Fat Waiter for some tactical masterclass is nonsense really.

f***ing hell man. Dislike them by all means but keep this ficticious propaganda nonsense to your self man its embarassing.

I suggest you stop talking complete shite because that is exactly how they got the penalty for their 2nd goal.

Fernandinho's mistake deals City's title hopes a major blow

but to praise the Fat Waiter for some tactical masterclass is nonsense really

thats the nonsense im refering to. Implying they cannot take credit for beating the best team in the league and putting it solely down to a defensive mistake. they scored from open play, they restricted City to any more goals. surely that deserves credit.

but to praise the Fat Waiter for some tactical masterclass is nonsense really

thats the nonsense im refering to. Implying they cannot take credit for beating the best team in the league and putting it solely down to a defensive mistake. they scored from open play, they restricted City to any more goals. surely that deserves credit.

I said give some credit for competing. However, the win was solely down to woeful error not Benitez.

Should we praise Portsmouth's manager because they created a couple of chances late on Saturday after the ref wrongly sent off our player?

Cant believe he gives Rafa as high as 6.
Finished lower than last season despite breaking transfer record
1 point more than last season which ok, is a plus
Parking the bus at home to inferior opposition
Their best player isn't theirs
Wasted a lot of money on players who cant make the starting 11
A manager who has constantly moaned and insulted Ashley very cleverly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back