*~*~* Norwich v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

Ah well, after being a lads season ticket holder for 30 yrs I will be first in the queue for next seasons ticket.
I will renew. I will probably regret it from May onwards. I will then renew the year after too, and every year until I physically can’t attend the match anymore due to health or death reasons.
Yep, he's awful.

As for Riggsy, 'Just a kid', 'can't throw him into these situations cos it could ruin his confidence' and all the other bullshit the club apologists come out with really piss me off, mate.
Rigg is clearly as tough a kid as you'll find, he's more than ready for regular first team football in the 2nd division, ffs. The patronising remarks are cringeworthy.
Even bringing him on for the second half would be a start. He changes every game the minute he comes on, grafts his balls off and is creative.

He's one of our best players - talented, focused and hardworking, so yeah - wrap him up in cotton wool and leave him on the bench. Madness.
Best player on the pitch today and looked a class above everyone else. Puts ekwah to shame tbh.

Last edited:

I don't trust these lot to make the right decisions with the cash windfalls heading our way.

We need to find a couple of wins from somewhere just to see the season out.
We’ll only see about ten percent of it.

Strange how the Stewart and lihajdi money went missing

Loved seelts performance today mind. Did he win a raffle. Most i’ve laughed in a long time

Closely followed by the usual stinker from hume

Back