Norton for cowvahlo

Margot Robbie and Allison Janney, both Oscar-nominated for their roles in the drama based on a true story, I, Tonya and Daniel Kaluuya, Oscar-nominated for Get Out and currently appearing in Marvel's Black Panther. Also joining Graham is Oscar-winner Alicia Vikander, who stars as Lara Croft in the new Tomb Raider movie. Plus music from singer-songwriter Camila Cabello, who performs Havana.

Familiar with them all - only heard the Havana song today while in a taxi. Made me feel ill.

Margot Robbie and Allison Janney, both Oscar-nominated for their roles in the drama based on a true story, I, Tonya and Daniel Kaluuya, Oscar-nominated for Get Out and currently appearing in Marvel's Black Panther. Also joining Graham is Oscar-winner Alicia Vikander, who stars as Lara Croft in the new Tomb Raider movie. Plus music from singer-songwriter Camila Cabello, who performs Havana.

Familiar with them all - only heard the Havana song today while in a taxi. Made me feel ill.
I wouldn't mind seeing that when it comes on tv.

I have actually heard of Margot Robbie.

I liked the Swedish lady's crooked teeth, more so than Margot's straightened (?) set.

I've seen a few documentaries on them, which were fascinating, especially as it was all very amateurishly done.
I remember it being quite a big news story, don't think I've seen any documentories. Was there a stabbing? (all in the name of sport).

Last edited:
I have actually heard of Margot Robbie.

I liked the Swedish lady's crooked teeth, more so than Margot's straightened (?) set.

I remember it being quite a big news story, don't think I've seen any documentories. Was there a stabbing? (all in the name of sport).
Not a stabbing, Nancy Kerrigan had her leg bashed in an attempt to cripple her.

Certainly not lovely, not sure how the film is representing her. Iirc she ended up doing reality tv and boxing, I think.
From wiki:
Since leaving skating and boxing, Harding has worked as a welder, a painter at a metal fabrication company, and a hardware sales clerk at Sears. As of 2017, she stated that she worked as a painter and deck builder.

Back