Northern Spire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone from here should send him some spurious information which is blatantly ridiculous to see if he posts that on FB/ Twitter.

I'd be careful with this though as he clearly has some political influence given how fast his claims spread. It would be telling and I've no doubt he would post such, but the last thing Sunderland needs is yet another false, disparaging rumour spreading like wildfire.

I'd be careful with this though as he clearly has some political influence given how fast his claims spread. It would be telling and I've no doubt he would post such, but the last thing Sunderland needs is yet another false, disparaging rumour spreading like wildfire.

I meant send something so ridiculous, it would expose him as a lunatic. And it was somewhat tongue in cheek.

Stadium of Light seats are going to be redeployed onto the pier behind his house for the use of tired pensioners? Read it on FB somewhere.....

Council plan to demolish Roker Pier and replace with a hostel for reformed paedophiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back