Northampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbied1

Striker
Thinking of relocating to Northampton and commuting into London.
I know the rail tickets are a good price , but does anyone live there?? Is it a nice place to live??
Ive been and a look round and it seems a nice enough town

Northampton will no doubt be absolutely terrible but if you’re working in London i’d maybe consider moving to London there mate.

Thinking of relocating to Northampton and commuting into London.
I know the rail tickets are a good price , but does anyone live there?? Is it a nice place to live??
Ive been and a look round and it seems a nice enough town
If it’s for a London commute you might want to look at Bedfordshire; Sandy, Biggleswade etc. They’re quite nice, on the A1 and the East coast mainline. Small, walkable towns only 40 mins into London on the train.

why not experience the cultural diversity of Leicester instead ;)
wouldn't advise living in Leicester itself but there are some good outlying villages

Lived in Corby for 3 years, natives were fine but mainly Polish. Some lovely places around Northampton that should offer easy access to London.

Lived in Corby for 3 years, natives were fine but mainly Polish. Some lovely places around Northampton that should offer easy access to London.
Cheers , need to take a closer look into it, the one place indont fancy is milton keynes

T
Thought about Corby, going to take a train there at some point and see what its like and Rugby too

I have a couple of friends who live there, my general impression is a bit dull, great surrounding areas outside the centre, decent links to London if you can stand commuting and all in all a fairly pleasant middle class town. A mad rugby town though, if that is your thing then even better, but the football gets almost no interest there.

Best mate relocated from clapham to lovely villages near leyton buzzard, only 5 n a half grand a year on the train! :lol:

I done a drop off in Corby yesterday and at the place i was passed from pillar to post because the f***ing Poles couldn't understand a word I was saying. I was tarking propa England anarl

Good shopping centre at MK nowt else though. Corby was a bit rough at one time, it was making massive changes just before I left. Loved the surrounding areas, beautiful countryside and easy access by road and rail to just about anywhere.

I have a couple of friends who live there, my general impression is a bit dull, great surrounding areas outside the centre, decent links to London if you can stand commuting and all in all a fairly pleasant middle class town. A mad rugby town though, if that is your thing then even better, but the football gets almost no interest there.
I have no interest in the rugby marra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back