North Korea covid

The fact they're fessing up to it means they are already deeply in trouble, they rejected multiple vaccine donation offers leaving them at the mercy of the virus with none of their population vaccinated.

Just imagine Lombardi at the beginning of the pandemic but turbo charged because of omicron and the malnourished condition of many of the 25m people there.

It hammered Hong Kong and at least a significant number of their citizens were vaccinated to some extent.

I suspect we'll see their (already piss poor) health care system collapse as it rips through.

It's an awful regime but their people don't deserve this, no doubt that tubby little fucker has had his jabs though.

Omicron is only 'mild' because of vaccination and some immunity from previous infection.
If you have neither of these things then as a country you're not in a good place

mind bleach is good for somethings, like removing orange stain from white shirt collars.

Really feel for the people in North Korea, going to be a horrible time for them, compounding the problems the people already have.

I'm sure when the virus first stuck and there were no vaccines or natural immunity the death rate was about 3-4%. That is without factoring in the knock on effects of a failing health care system. Going to be rough for their citizens.

I'm sure when the virus first stuck and there were no vaccines or natural immunity the death rate was about 3-4%. That is without factoring in the knock on effects of a failing health care system. Going to be rough for their citizens.
malnutrition will play a massive roll in not being able to fight this off, I feel we will never know the true cost over there, but I expect it to be terrible for the normal people, something which could have been avoided if not for the leadership.

Back