Nonna's takeaway on chester road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Before:

Logon or register to see this image

After:

For £7.50 you get a mixture of donner, kofta, shish and chicken.

It's probably 80% Donner meat, two small pieces of beef, 4 chunks of chicken and a decent sized kofta.

All meats cooked well without losing the moisture, and donner wasn't too greasy. It comes with a Nan bread, now this was a little bit of a let down as it was bought in, I know this because a bloke came in with two bags full and it wasn't warmed up.

Salad, meh, standard affair, but the garlic and chilli sauce were both decent affairs.

All in all a steady 6/10, marks dropped for nan bread quality.

Shop itself is decent, staff also friendly. Will try again. Get a free margarita pizza because the bairn also got some bait, which I warmed up for dinner which was decent enough. Will use again.

Before:

After:

It's probably 80% Donner meat, two small pieces of beef, 4 chunks of chicken and a decent sized kofta.

All meats cooked well without losing the moisture, and donner wasn't too greasy. It comes with a Nan bread, now this was a little bit of a let down as it was bought in, I know this because a bloke came in with two bags full and it wasn't warmed up.

Salad, meh, standard affair, but the garlic and chilli sauce were both decent affairs.

Shop itself is decent, staff also friendly. Will try again. Get a free margarita pizza because the bairn also got some bait, which I warmed up for dinner which was decent enough. Will use again.

Are the naans not just from shawarma few doors up? They make them fresh in there

Before:

After:

Love how there's a few scraps of meat whilst 75% salad remains untouched in the after photos there mate.

Reactions: Pop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back