##### Non Freedom Day Match #####

I’m actually not against a delay if it’s the right thing to do. We’re not that far from normal anyway

I just hope that people who voted for this shower of shite get it now.

- money siphoned to their mates
- £37bn on track and trace
- clapping over NHS payrises
- PPE a farce
- no masks on transport or shops until June
- saving Christmas
- the most half arsed quarantine on the planet
- exam fiasco
- not attending the first 4 or 5 cobra meetings
- bragging about shaking hands with covid patients

the vaccine roll out has been brilliant. Furlough was well handled on the whole

the rest has been a shower of shit. And it’s because you voted for a clown. And a clown who wouldn’t work with you unless you had a certain position on Brexit.

You think that all countries were going on the green list ?? Whatever happened next week had f*** all to do with international travel
Not on about international travel. There are loads of small travel agents who deal exclusively with UK destinations who would have been desperate for Stage 4 to be confirmed today.

I’m actually not against a delay if it’s the right thing to do. We’re not that far from normal anyway

I just hope that people who voted for this shower of shite get it now.

- money siphoned to their mates
- £37bn on track and trace
- clapping over NHS payrises
- PPE a farce
- no masks on transport or shops until June
- saving Christmas
- the most half arsed quarantine on the planet
- exam fiasco
- not attending the first 4 or 5 cobra meetings
- bragging about shaking hands with covid patients

the vaccine roll out has been brilliant. Furlough was well handled on the whole

the rest has been a shower of shit. And it’s because you voted for a clown. And a clown who wouldn’t work with you unless you had a certain position on Brexit.
missed eat out to help out.

Not on about international travel. There are loads of small travel agents who deal exclusively with UK destinations who would have been desperate for Stage 4 to be confirmed today.
National Express coaches for example only started selling tickets from June 21st, presumably delayed now to July 19th.

You voted for them.

I didn't vote for Sage who I still believe are the biggest bullshitters. Yes the government have to take some blame, I have been critical about them many times over this, in fact I was one of the first on here to criticise them back in March last year.

Country need to say enough is enough as July will become August then October, then "save xmas" bollocks again.

I didn't vote for Sage who I still believe are the biggest bullshitters. Yes the government have to take some blame, I have been critical about them many times over this, in fact I was one of the first on here to criticise them back in March last year.

Country need to say enough is enough as July will become August then October, then "save xmas" bollocks again.
Bullshit. The government make the decisions. They’re the government.

Back