Noises which seem quiet but are loud?

safcrob

Winger
Like a someone clipping their nails, if you are in one room and someone in another room is cutting their nails i can hear it. Another is clicky joints, say if someone stretches their arms and you here a click that is loud.

I have a very posh clock in my bedroom, I can hear the ticking (there are settings to turn everything down, so I did but I still hear it ever so slightly). Believe me if it was bad enough to keep me awake properly it wouldn't be in there, I just have to pull the duvet over me ears a bit to make the noise negligible / passable.

I have a very posh clock in my bedroom, I can hear the ticking (there are settings to turn everything down, so I did but I still hear it ever so slightly). Believe me if it was bad enough to keep me awake properly it wouldn't be in there, I just have to pull the duvet over me ears a bit to make the noise negligible / passable.

Doesn't make sense

Like a someone clipping their nails, if you are in one room and someone in another room is cutting their nails i can hear it. Another is clicky joints, say if someone stretches their arms and you here a click that is loud.

Sounds at different frequencies will stand out from each other even if not as loud I think.

Back