Noel Gallagher @ the arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

The result of more than a year touring. He can't do it anymore. The difference in his voice between the early and latter gigs is very obvious.

Agreed, although I was never a big fan tbf.
They were class pre Richey disappearing, even Everything Must Go Is but now they just look like what they are :- middle aged and probably financially well off

They were class pre Richey disappearing, even Everything Must Go Is but now they just look like what they are :- middle aged and probably financially well off

Each to their own marra, that song bored me to tears. Mind all bands lose whatever it is they had over time.

I know you do, but that song is on it and no album with a song as dull as that gets the thumbs up IMO. It's also got A design for life on it, another snore fest of a single.

Debut album is good mind.
It's still a decent album iirc. I remember seeing them at Boro Town Hall when it came out and saying to my mate that it felt really special. That's all gone now imo

I watched Noel Gallagher on the telly at that big weekend thing. I did so because I thought it might be interesting. If it had been Oasis I don’t think I would have watched. Because they ended up not very interesting.

I enjoyed it. I wasn’t riveted, I wasn’t moved and it wasn’t so life affirming that it changed my perspective on anything. I still probably won’t buy a Noel Gallagher album. But it was interesting to see his he’s progressed. Decent band too.

I don’t be watching Liam Gallagher. I know exactly what to expect and I’ve seen and heard it before.

:cool:

Wonder if prehab is going with his oasis pals

Just beat me to it. Was typing it out. Might take my oasis mates .

On a serious note.

I will probably go. Have to give the chief one last chance to redeem himself. Big fan of editors too .

Plus heard that Detroit social club are playing and I loved existence and their new stuff is cracking. Dave is also sound as fuck and I hope they do well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back