Noel Gallagher @ the arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably at Noel's request. Remember seeing him at Usher hall when he first went solo. One of my favorite every gigs and he stopped all Bars serving booze just before and during the gig.

I do like. Boring tunes, tell he has been touring with U2 anarl.
Dont like u2 personally

Probably at Noel's request. Remember seeing him at Usher hall when he first went solo. One of my favorite every gigs and he stopped all Bars serving booze just before and during the gig.

I do like. Boring tunes, tell he has been touring with U2 anarl.
He sent the U2 crowd to sleep at Twickenham last year. "Dirgelike" would be my description.

What have they got wrong ? I wasnt there but the article basically just says what songs he did, surely they cant have got that wrong ?
He didn't go from Fort Knox to A Beatuful World. He didn't finish with Don't Look Back In Anger. And he didn't even play D'You Know What I Mean.

Also he hasn't 'just' proved he can go it alone to be fair. The article makes it sound like he's only just managed it. He released his first solo album in 2011 and proved then he can. It was never in doubt anyway.

All in all and utterly dogshit article.

Last edited:
BRMC :cool:
Seen them 10 times or so. Right up there with my favourite bands. If they ever started interacting with the crowd I think I'd walk out.
Saw them in Liverpool in 2004, Rob Been was pottering about so had a chat with him, then the rest of the band came on stage and first thing they asked ‘has anyone seen Rob? We kinda need him on stage’ so I said to him ‘shouldn’t you be on there?’ He said ‘yeah when walked off in the opposite direction.

That’s interaction for ya :lol:

Saw them in Liverpool in 2004, Rob Been was pottering about so had a chat with him, then the rest of the band came on stage and first thing they asked ‘has anyone seen Rob? We kinda need him on stage’ so I said to him ‘shouldn’t you be on there?’ He said ‘yeah when walked off in the opposite direction.

That’s interaction for ya :lol:
It was usually Nick who never turned up on stage.

:lol: This thread has more sopping minge than your average Match thread and it is being generated by a single poster.

Nah. The Slow Readers Club next door tonight for the Cathedral gig. Pissed off as I was looking forward to a pint or two down Shambles Square but it'll be full of scatters with Noel being on at Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back