Noctilucent Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

superb. What's the science behind these?

The picture of the noctilucent clouds on wikipedia from the ISS is absolutely, completely and utterly jaw drapping. I'm in awe.

:cool: class..

Personally I would be happy with some kind of skyline which isn't haze, blue or block cloud.

I was under the impression they are so high in the edges of the atmosphere that they still catch the light from the setting sun, while the Earth is already in darkness.

You are correct, that's the only way they're seen IIRC.

so the unknown bit is what they're doing there... and why are they appearing now?

It's the precursor for an alien invasion, or another ice age, or global warming, or [insert conspiracy theory here]

they look class mind.

so the unknown bit is what they're doing there... and why are they appearing now?

It's the precursor for an alien invasion, or another ice age, or global warming, or [insert conspiracy theory here]

they look class mind.

The Illuminati transcripts from the Mayan doomsday calendar clearly states that it's Nibiru. The fake landings on the moon and the hollow Earth theory also played their part.

Aliens? don't be silly :lol:

Where's the mystery? Is it not just that nobody bothered mentioning them before?

Icarebecauseyoudo said:
Where's the mystery? Is it not just that nobody bothered mentioning them before?

They've either just been noticed in the last hundred years or so, or just started appearing. Because of Aliens.

Apparently they have only been common since the mid 19th century suggesting a possible connection with industrialisation. I find it unlikely they could have been 'overlooked' by millions of people before that! Either way they are a stunning sight.

Apparently they have only been common since the mid 19th century suggesting a possible connection with industrialisation. I find it unlikely they could have been 'overlooked' by millions of people before that! Either way they are a stunning sight.

Suggests a certain type of chemical produced by our doings innit

Icarebecauseyoudo said:
It'll ultimately be traced to Clyde and Hesford lighting each others farts in the quest for a photographic nirvana :)

I'll have you know I've not once set fire to any Brillo pads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back