No more footy craic in workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inclusivity does NOT have to include everyone. If women want to be included , then make an effort. Otherwise walk away.

Sometimes I feel left out on conversations at work, but then I remember I couldn't give a flying fuck about the subject matter so not being involved doesnt bother me at all. I thought this was the same for everyone? Or is she really just a whiny, socially inept, attention seeking child? I think it might be the second.

So she's complaining about possibly the most inclusive sport in the whole world, loved by all sexes (nearly said both sexes there Doh!) and all races and religions, because she doesn't know anything about it.....! Amazing

One advantage about working on a construction site.....PC garbage seldom gets past the site entrance...

Obviously she hasn't thought before opening her cake hole ,if she thinks this is in the name of equality she is so far off the mark ,how sexist is saying only males are interested in football .If she is right ,I'm going to tell our lass not to talk about shopping ,washing machines and her other interests ,because I know nothing of these things and feel excluded

I have not seen this being appreciated enough. Stop our lass talking about washing machines, made me chuckle that one.

Stopped watching ssn on match days. Too many female commentators ruining it along with Charlie Chaaaaaaaannnnncccceee Nicholas

Sometimes I wonder if we men should just hand the keys to the planet to the women and move to another planet.
The BBC churning out shite like this is why i've never and will never pay for a TV license
Tut, tut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back