NFL hats at the match

Same as these two kings.
Got into NFL over 10 years ago whilst on holiday over there and watched a game. Packers were playing and I couldn’t believe how Aaron Rodgers was throwing the ball around with absolute ease. Stoked my interest straight away and ive been a huge fan ever since. Football will always be my number one sport but nfl is a close second

Got into NFL over 10 years ago whilst on holiday over there and watched a game. Packers were playing and I couldn’t believe how Aaron Rodgers was throwing the ball around with absolute ease. Stoked my interest straight away and ive been a huge fan ever since. Football will always be my number one sport but nfl is a close second
Similar story here, really got into it as Rodgers was replacing Favre and getting a lot of shit. He's the best ever imo, should have won a lot more.

I’ll be sporting the lovely Red & White number in my avatar in the NW Corner this evening
I've got that one, Its lush and warm, but i think it'll be the Red and Gray throwback Pat Patriot logo one that i bought at the ProShop in Gillette that gets an airing tonight. It's my lucky hat. We always win when i wear it.

Back