NFL 2024

Smiler

Striker
Draft is one week away and so a new thread for the coming season.

Just to cheer you all up in the long wait for the new season earlier today I spent a little while whining to the DAZN online helpline chat thingy asking why day 1 of the draft wasn't available to watch yet. Not only was I a week early (feckwit) but the advisor couldn't tell me why either and ended up telling me the engineers were working on it :lol:

Love watching the draft even though I haven't been following college football in recent years.

Could do with a good WR and center from this draft for the Steelers.

Lots predicting it could be a record for the amount picked in the first round

Yeah I think it could be although that Brian Baldinger was saying he wouldn’t draft one in the first given how stacked it is.

Personally though Im hoping for Rome Odunze if he falls to 9

Yeah I think it could be although that Brian Baldinger was saying he wouldn’t draft one in the first given how stacked it is.

Personally though Im hoping for Rome Odunze if he falls to 9

I guess it'll depend on who's picking who once the early lot have stopped grabbing QB's. If they start going after the WR's early the rest will follow I reckon as they won't want to lose out by gambling they'll get a decent one in the later rounds

Aye, WR is supposed to be stacked. Harrison, Nabors and Odunze are all meant to be guaranteed elite, and couple of others very close.

For Jets it'll likely be either OL, WR or Brock Bowers. Personally, because pass catchers are exciting and we've had so few 'exciting' players over the years, I'd love the WR or TE but Id understand going OL considering we have a 41 crank at QB.

All well speculating now mind, no doubt be livid this time next week when we've selected a f***ing safety or DE.

And then you have the likes of the Bills who are desperate for a WR - will they sell the farm to get into the top 10- 15
It depends how desperate they are. If they want MHJ or Malik Nabers it’s going to cost them the lot.
But there is plenty of talent deep into round 2 by the look of it

Aye, WR is supposed to be stacked. Harrison, Nabors and Odunze are all meant to be guaranteed elite, and couple of others very close.

For Jets it'll likely be either OL, WR or Brock Bowers. Personally, because pass catchers are exciting and we've had so few 'exciting' players over the years, I'd love the WR or TE but Id understand going OL considering we have a 41 crank at QB.

All well speculating now mind, no doubt be livid this time next week when we've selected a f***ing safety or DE.
Rodgers can spout any shit he wants if it ends the playoff drought. The weird git.

And then you have the likes of the Bills who are desperate for a WR - will they sell the farm to get into the top 10- 15
It's not a total rebuild, but no far off. They won't want to give up everything but it'll be interesting to see what Beane does.

Massive task to win the division this year let alone make the playoffs.

It's not a total rebuild, but no far off. They won't want to give up everything but it'll be interesting to see what Beane does.

Massive task to win the division this year let alone make the playoffs.

Their defence has taken a battering with the players they've had to release plus the loss of comfortably their best WR.

Dolphins division this year if they can lose some of the injury problems that have plagued them on the defensive and offensive lines. Ramsay, Fuller, Holland and Poyer has the potential to be the best secondary around.
They need a 3rd WR, a decent DT and a bit more depth in the offensive line but they are getting closer to being a very good team despite the players they've lost to balance the cap space

Back