NFL 2023

Stefon Diggs heading to Houston. Loading up there, ready to have a right good go.

Blimey, didn't see that coming.

Bills are also sending the Texans a sixth round pick this year and fifth round pick next year.
All they are getting in return is a second round this year

Last edited:

Bills are also sending the Texans a sixth round pick this year and fifth round pick next year.
Buffalo also having to eat a lot of cap with this. Seems a bit of a bizarre one on paper. Houston look as though they've fleeced them

The bills must have really wanted shot

Buffalo also having to eat a lot of cap with this. Seems a bit of a bizarre one on paper. Houston look as though they've fleeced them

The bills must have really wanted shot
Diggs has had his share of spats in Buffalo..there was a particular one with Josh Allen and to me the chemistry between them has never looked right..on a personal level i mean.

Current receiver depth for the Bills:
Khalil Shakir
Curtis Samuel
Mack Hollins

:eek:

I wonder what they go after with their 28th pick in the draft 😂

They can swap it for the Dolphins 21st if they want and they can also give them their second round for it

Vikes second rounder, so probably in the 30s.

Didn't look the same player last season, and carried a massive cap number into 2026. Better to get out a year early than a year late.

Bit shocked about Diggs, but at the same time he always seems high maintenance.

Then again, to only receive a 2nd Round 2025 pick is bizarre. Sonething obviously gone on for him to leave, and leave us with so few WRs.

If we need to trade up we still have a couple of picks to pkay with I think.

Is there a new NFL 2024 thread I've missed?

Anyway, if not, anybody got any decent DHGate sellers they buy jerseys from? Want one of the new Jets ones but from what (little) I understand of DHGate it's a bit of a lottery sometimes.

Anyway, if not, anybody got any decent DHGate sellers they buy jerseys from? Want one of the new Jets ones but from what (little) I understand of DHGate it's a bit of a lottery sometimes.
Have used a couple of random sellers. Just checked old orders and they were "luck899" and "lin66088".
The first sent an incorrect size and when contacted just resent the correct size and let me keep the original so ended up with two for less than £25. By no means are they the "Elite" versions of the replicas but I only bought them for going to the games

Might as well get one going as the draft is next week. I'll link it to this thread in a second
New season thread.....

Last edited:

Back