NFL 2023

15 million guaranteed, mental money for an injury prone WR.

Crazy money..possibly a new weapon to try and get Lamar to commit??

Elway has gone from the Broncos. Think it may have been announced he was going during the season but I imagine it'll be well received by any Denver fans as he's been terrible recruiting players

The term ‘robbing a living’ has never been so apt where Elway is concerned..when he ‘stepped down’ as manager of football operations a few years back..he was basically passing the buck to someone else because of his poor decision making..I’m old enough to remember him as a great Quarterback but his tenure as a manager will be best forgotten.

Last edited:

The term ‘robbing a living’ has never been so apt where Elway is concerned..when he ‘stepped down’ as manager of football operations a few years back..he was basically passing the buck to someone else because of his poor decision making..I’m old enough to remember him as a great Quarterback but his tenure as a manager will be best forgotten.

He's a weapon alright

What happens if players refuse to sign?

He has to I think.

Just checked if he hasn't signed it or got another contract sorted by week ten of the designated season (sometime in July I think) he can't play at all this coming season.
He's basically pushing for a good contract or trade

Last edited:
He has to I think.

Just checked if he hasn't signed it or got another contract sorted by week ten of the designated season (sometime in July I think) he can't play at all this coming season.
It's a bit cheeky of him tbh, he's been injured more than he's been fit.

It's a bit cheeky of him tbh, he's been injured more than he's been fit.

To be fair franchise tags are bollocks. Players end up getting paid less than they are worth and then if they get seriously injured they've got no long term contract payoff to fall back on

He was a great quarterback, but my overriding memory of him is lying in a heap with the 'Boz' standing over him.

15 million guaranteed, mental money for an injury prone WR.

Steelers worried already ;)

QB - Lamar
RB - JK Dobbins / Gus Bus
WR - OBJ / Bateman / Agholor
TE - Andrews / Likely

LT - Ronnie Stanley
RG - Ben Cleveland
C - Tyler Linderbaum
RG - Kevin Zeitler
RT - Morgan Moses

Superbowl Winners season '23 :cool:
He has to I think.

See Le'Veon Bell as @ChrisAshley can vouch for

Last edited:
Steelers worried already ;)

QB - Lamar
RB - JK Dobbins / Gus Bus
WR - OBJ / Bateman / Agholor
TE - Andrews / Likely

LT - Ronnie Stanley
RG - Ben Cleveland
C - Tyler Linderbaum
RG - Kevin Zeitler
RT - Morgan Moses

Superbowl Winners season '23 :cool:

See Le'Veon Bell as @ChrisAshley can vouch for

OBJ is finished and Agholor couldn't catch cold, i was reading Ravens gave OBJ void years so while it'll not be 15m for this years it'll be spread over 4 years.

Aye I was gutted at the time but fully agree with not giving him what he wants it's just the sad reality for running backs, I wonder if Bell regrets it as he'll have ended up losing that years money.

OBJ is finished and Agholor couldn't catch cold, i was reading Ravens gave OBJ void years so while it'll not be 15m for this years it'll be spread over 4 years.

Aye I was gutted at the time but fully agree with not giving him what he wants it's just the sad reality for running backs, I wonder if Bell regrets it as he'll have ended up losing that years money.

Would have been the SB MVP for Rams if didn't go down :eek: ... he's getting paid less next year than names like Allan Robinson, Hunter Renfrow, Courtland Sutton and same as Curtis Samuel

Think the void years gives him opportunity to stay beyond this year is performs as well

Bell must regret it looking at how it went when he came back. Was a shadow of his former self

Back