NFL 2017

Apologies fella just seen this ... Unfortunately (or fortunately as it turned out) I wasn't able to make it with already having plans to head over manchester way and see The National.

Regardless of the result, I still wish I could have been there though. I'll make up for it when i'm across there in a few weeks :cool:

Edit: It's a sad, sad time when a Jets fan is taking the piss mind eh @Boot Cleaner ;)

Which night? Went on Friday and they were super, and did you spot the Joy Division cover?

Which night? Went on Friday and they were super, and did you spot the Joy Division cover?

Ah did you buddy, went the Saturday myself and loved every single second of it ... Been wanting to see them for years so glad it finally came true. Absolutely rammed and he worked the crowd brilliantly. Rather than Joy Divison it was New Order cover at the start of the encore for us, Love Vigilantes. We were staying a stones throw away from what was the Hacienda as well actually.

Ah did you buddy, went the Saturday myself and loved every single second of it ... Been wanting to see them for years so glad it finally came true. Absolutely rammed and he worked the crowd brilliantly. Rather than Joy Divison it was New Order cover at the start of the encore for us, Love Vigilantes. We were staying a stones throw away from what was the Hacienda as well actually.

Yeah, spectacular two hour set. Queues for the bar were massive, but a bit of experience and knowing you can nip up to the Circle Bar without a ticket check sorted things....

What with that and Mrs Pie's birthday, I didn't get any time to look this weekend and The Spungos are going to lose a game. Devastating.

Yeah, spectacular two hour set. Queues for the bar were massive, but a bit of experience and knowing you can nip up to the Circle Bar without a ticket check sorted things....

What with that and Mrs Pie's birthday, I didn't get any time to look this weekend and The Spungos are going to lose a game. Devastating.

Just as my team is hitting form and racking up the points, SMB Masters is mine this year, carried on Freeman and Hunts backs :cool:

I wake up to find out the raiders lost. Are the skins stirring again, to have a run at the playoffs?

It was the best weekend so far and a big v sign to the Donald . Loved that woman taking the knee, when singing the anthem and all the players joining arms

I know whose side, I am taking when it comes to this issue.

Anyone staying up for the cowboys v cardinals?

Still to early to say if we will get the playoffs Stephen, the NFC East has always been a tough division to win, a lot will depend how we do against the Cowboys & Giants (the Giants were my tip to win the division) I thought we'd struggle this year after losing Garcon & Jackson in free agency, but last nights performance was top notch (even with Reed, Kelly & Forster out) tough game next week against the Chiefs.

Had a great time at Wembley, may have been one sided but saw loads of action. Spoke to an American fella with a Ravens top on after the game on the underground and he reckons Baltimore didn't travel to London until Thursday and they played like they were all still jet lagged as well.
The city was full of Ravens fans everywhere, hardly saw any Jaguars tops while wondering around on Saturday, first pic is a bunch of their fans all outside The Admiralty pub on Trafalgar Square, it was rammed inside as well.
Gonna have to try and get tickets to a match next year as well now.

Logon or register to see this image

Had a great time at Wembley, may have been one sided but saw loads of action. Spoke to an American fella with a Ravens top on after the game on the underground and he reckons Baltimore didn't travel to London until Thursday and they played like they were all still jet lagged as well.
The city was full of Ravens fans everywhere, hardly saw any Jaguars tops while wondering around on Saturday, first pic is a bunch of their fans all outside The Admiralty pub on Trafalgar Square, it was rammed inside as well.

Off topic and no offence meant but I watched a documentary about the London nail bomber or was it that serial killer who kept calling the sun newspaper, and I could have sworn they attacked or picked up victims in that admiralty pub.

Just ignore me, I'm an old fool

Pleased you had a cracking time mate. I went down last year only because the skins were playing, I'd never been too fussed about seeing other teams playing in the past, but think I might go down for a game next year regardless who is playing. What did surprise me last year was the amount of Americans that had flown over to watch the game, the skins pub on the Saturday night was bouncing (the owner of the skins, Schneider was behind the bar pulling pints and handing them out as freebies)

Pleased you had a cracking time mate. I went down last year only because the skins were playing, I'd never been too fussed about seeing other teams playing in the past, but think I might go down for a game next year regardless who is playing. What did surprise me last year was the amount of Americans that had flown over to watch the game, the skins pub on the Saturday night was bouncing (the owner of the skins, Schneider was behind the bar pulling pints and handing them out as freebies)

It was a new experience going to Wembley and not seeing someone (Sunderland) I support get beat there. Going without being bothered about who wins and only wanting to see some touchdown passes and interceptions was good. Enjoyed it all but I think next time I wouldn't mind getting a seat closer to the action to get a different perspective. From where we where you could see players getting open and where passes could've gone instead. Lewis was open a few times which could easily have seen him get one or two more TD's than he did get. I think next time I would like to hear them smashing into each other though

Off topic and no offence meant but I watched a documentary about the London nail bomber or was it that serial killer who kept calling the sun newspaper, and I could have sworn they attacked or picked up victims in that admiralty pub.

Just ignore me, I'm an old fool

I know and I will don't worry ;):lol:

Was watching a video of him on his debut and i think he nearly called every play before it happened. Surprised if he doesn't go into coaching down the line.
He's canny for learning about the game and also telling you about missed opportunities from the quarterback, he was pointing out plenty of Dalton's errors last night that I wouldn't have otherwise known about.

Anyone follow the NFL teams/NFL pages on social media. Can't believe how big the reaction has been to the players boycotting the anthems. Be interesting to see how this progresses as there's a lot of very angry people.

Anyone follow the NFL teams/NFL pages on social media. Can't believe how big the reaction has been to the players boycotting the anthems. Be interesting to see how this progresses as there's a lot of very angry people.

It's going nuts over here. I work with a Steelers fan who burnt all his Steelers gear in a beer barrel in his back yard after they didn't come out for the Anthem.....im done with them disrespectful fuckers was his words along with a few racial expletives

It's going nuts over here. I work with a Steelers fan who burnt all his Steelers gear in a beer barrel in his back yard after they didn't come out for the Anthem.....im done with them disrespectful fuckers was his words along with a few racial expletives

It seem very split to me, then these are the daft bastards that voted for Trump!

Back