Striker
So who are the runners and riders?

Will Still
Eric Roy
Ralph Hassenhudl
Pep Lijnders
Steve Cooper

Who else?

Dodds till the summer is rediculous, wonder whats changed in 2 months.

I'd go for Keane, it would be a laugh.
They couldn't agree last time. The fact that Still's contract ends in the Summer makes him interesting -:but Eric Roy is doing better right now, and has a connection?

They couldn't agree last time. The fact that Still's contract ends in the Summer makes him interesting -:but Eric Roy is doing better right now, and has a connection?

Brest are currently 2nd in Ligue 1 and in with a superb chance of Champions League qualification.

It's not at all realistic to think Eric Roy would come here IMO.

I think they'll be an element of running scared of the fans in their thinking for sure. Another Beale scenario would be too much.

No point even speculating at the minute. Season isn't over and we aren't appointing until the summer. There will be a few sackings and appointments to come yet.

Whoever it is will be unemployed , cheap , happy to have no backroom staff of his choice UNLESS KLD invests some Clarke transfer money into Will Still etc but I can't see it.

Back