John J Rambo

Striker
Coventry (Away)
Stoke (Home)
Norwich (Away)
Sheffield United (Home)
Luton (Home)
Burnley (Away)

Now that for me is a very very tough run of fixtures. Really makes you think last night was a very disappointing result for us. I'm not being overly critical, as we've done much better than I was expecting. Last 5 games performance levels have definitely dropped though. I understand the reasoning and agree to a point with the rotation of players, but without looking closely, haven't most teams had a similar run? If we're still in or around the top 6 after Burnley game, then no reason why we can't have a real challenge at it. Personally I'm not sure we will be, as that looks a difficult run of games to pick up enough points. Hopefully I'm wrong. We've still had a very decent season though imo.

Last edited:

Coventry (Away)
Stoke (Home)
Norwich (Away)
Sheffield United (Home)
Luton (Home)
Burnley (Away)

Now that for me is a very very tough run of fixtures. Really makes you think last night was a very disappointing result for us. I'm not being overly critical, as we've done much better than I was expecting. Last 5 games performance levels have definitely dropped though. I understand the reasoning and agree to a point with the rotation of players, but without looking closely, haven't most teams had a similar run? If we're still in or around the top 6 after Burnley game, then no reason why we can't have a real challenge at it. Personally I'm not sure we will be, as that looks a difficult run of games to pick up enough points. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Anywhere around 10 points plus from those would be superb

10 points would see us with a bit of a gap to top 6 imo. Those 6 games could potentially make or break our season with regards to top 6 aspirations.
I agree. The Bristol City and Rotherham results weren't good enough and we will find ourselves with a hill to climb to playoffs after these games.

Still been a good season before people start going down my throat. But it's allowed to say this tough run could make us fall away

Last edited:
Coventry (Away)
Stoke (Home)
Norwich (Away)
Sheffield United (Home)
Luton (Home)
Burnley (Away)

Now that for me is a very very tough run of fixtures. Really makes you think last night was a very disappointing result for us. I'm not being overly critical, as we've done much better than I was expecting. Last 5 games performance levels have definitely dropped though. I understand the reasoning and agree to a point with the rotation of players, but without looking closely, haven't most teams had a similar run? If we're still in or around the top 6 after Burnley game, then no reason why we can't have a real challenge at it. Personally I'm not sure we will be, as that looks a difficult run of games to pick up enough points. Hopefully I'm wrong. We've still had a very decent season though imo.

If we get 3 points from that run we will have done very well indeed.

I can see us perhaps drawing Coventry, I would love us to beat Stoke (for AN really) but I think a draw is the most likely result, lose to Norwich, lose to Sheffield United, Luton at home will be very tough and we might draw them and then Burnley away speaks for itself.

Saturday and last night broke our season I'm afraid.
When you look at those 6 games coming up, you could be right. A win Saturday and even a draw last night, we're 3 points better off and looking much better. I can't see more than 8 or 9 points there from those games.
I agree. The Bristol City and Rotherham results weren't good enough and we will find ourselves with a hill to climb yo playoffs after these games.

Still been a good season before people start going down my throat. But it's allowed to say this tough run could make us fall away
I'm generally a positive fan mate, but last 2 games results and then this run of games, it does look to be a very tough ask to stay around top 6. Performances have definitely dipped, so hopefully we can get back to where we were and cause teams problems.

Last edited:
If we get 3 points from that run we will have done very well indeed.

I can see us perhaps drawing Coventry, I would love us to beat Stoke (for AN really) but I think a draw is the most likely result, lose to Norwich, lose to Sheffield United, Luton at home will be very tough and we might draw them and then Burnley away speaks for itself.
What a muppet. Three points. You try so hard to be a WUM it’s sad.

Sheff Utdv Watford
WBA v Boro
Luton v Millwall
Blackburn v Sheff Utd
Millwall v Norwich
Sheff Utd v Luton
Sheff Utd vWBA
Blackburn v Burnley
Luton v Watford
Norwich v Sheff Utd
WBA v Millwall

These games are to be played in the same time frame as the 6 games mentioned by the op.

Some tough games, and after last night that makes Saturdays equaliser that little harder to swallow. I think well get turned over on Saturday and away to Norwich. Im Hoping for 5 points from stoke,sheff utd and Luton at home.

Back