Newcastle v Norwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd rather be having an enjoyable season in the championship than our constant shite depressing seasons.

Mind I wouldn't swap the 6 in a row or sending them down for it mind

Totally understand what you're saying but I would prefer to loose three quarters / two fifths of our games and play and compete in the top flight

sickens me when we loose obviously

Even if they'd lost/drawn tonight, they'd still win the league by 12/15 points. Way too much strength in depth for anyone to get near matching.
Norwich are supposed to be one of the "better" teams but couldn't handle the likes of Gouffran ffs:lol:

Even if they'd lost/drawn tonight, they'd still win the league by 12/15 points. Way too much strength in depth for anyone to get near matching.
Norwich are supposed to be one of the "better" teams but couldn't handle the likes of Gouffran ffs:lol:

Thats the thing.. it just shows how shite that league is. Suddenly, Gouffran, Gayle etc are class.

Bang out of order

Indeed. He's just hoped all my wifes family die. Nice.

Why are people bothered the fuckers are in the championship

People are starting to panic that we'll swap divisions in 8 months time?

If Norwich didn't bottle it they'd have had a 7 point lead over them. I think they'll win it but they've hardly been convincing so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back