Newcastle ufc (May 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A shred of doubt? How could he have not been guilty? The details were out well before the case. The only doubt was how far he’d taken his noncing :lol: I think we know who is rewriting history. You cheered a known paedo on and now the embarrassment is plain to see.
Still choking on your turkey I see :lol:

A shred of doubt? How could he have not been guilty? The details were out well before the case. The only doubt was how far he’d taken his noncing :lol: I think we know who is rewriting history. You cheered a known paedo on and now the embarrassment is plain to see.
Still absolutely seething at the Mag Slayer’s last celebration against you lot I see

What details are these then? They were allegations and allegations that he pleaded innocence against.
No-one cheered a "known paedo" because he wasn't one at the time. As soon as he admitted his guilt he could rot as far as I was concerned.

It’s at the employers discretion, Adam Johnson was a footballer at a club with the stakes so high financially, other people in involved in football like Karen Brady said they would have done the same.
Perhaps there was, I hate getting involved in slanging matches involving an issue like child abuse but I feel you’ve asked for it - are we allowed to discuss George Ormond ? Didn’t he abuse boys in NUFC club facilities ?

Why suspend him initially and then revoke his suspension when he was charged? Surely it should have been the other way around?

I’ve just told you, that is and still is the pfa rules, you can only be suspended once for any alleged incident.

Seems daft for the club to suspend him at the point of suspicion then, and not the point he was charged. A cynic would suggest he was brought back due to you being in danger of relegations at the time.

Wee's this f***ing shitstain?

Up there for cheering on a known murderer in Moaty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back