Newcastle on a Tuesday night

KEV_SAFC_FTM

Striker
probably one for the students this, but it’s my birthday on Wednesday and I’m going around Newcastle tomorrow night for a few drinks. Where is likely to be busy? Obviously it’s midweek and not a weekend but somewhere filled with students, offering cheap drinks and a bit of atmosphere would be alright.

probably one for the students this, but it’s my birthday on Wednesday and I’m going around Newcastle tomorrow night for a few drinks. Where is likely to be busy? Obviously it’s midweek and not a weekend but somewhere filled with students, offering cheap drinks and a bit of atmosphere would be alright.
What's your age?
I really hope you're in your 40s.

When I was a lad I used to go out mon, wed, thu, fri, sat and sometimes sun if I could be arsed

Only ever went out on a tue when I wanted my hoop destroyed

Back