Newcastle fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, imagine not putting up with zero effort and being in the bottom two for the majority of the season.

What a pack of shithouses.

:lol: Their entire whinge boils down to “we think we’re better than we actually are”

You'll love my next post @West_Winger

Aye, imagine not putting up with zero effort and being in the bottom two for the majority of the season.

I'm very surprised to see you've changed your opinion on Janmaat, as you used to absolutely love him.

Are you upset because he's speaking the truth about you lot?

Odd that he's gone from being your best player, according to you, to not putting any effort in?

Sima said:
Janmaat and Ayoze would be an asset for any mid-table club. Janmaat possibly slightly higher. Anyone from Hull or the mags?

Sima said:
Aye, Perez is only behind Janmaat. Them two are the ones I'd be most disappointed about the inevitable sale. Both will probably be gone this summer. sissoko

Sima said:
Janmaat is our best player. Sissoko is an athlete who has one good game in half a dozen (barely that since February) and has the footballing brain of a castle wall. sissoko

Love making Mags look stupid, me!

Last edited:
I had the misfortune to have Skysportsnews on 5 minutes ago. I know, I know what a mistake to make at my age. They were previewing the relegation battle between Burnley and that lot up the road All the usual stuff - passionate fans, and a number 9 following in the steps of Milburn and Shearer it could well be Rondon (who the &*^% is he!). I do not know who the bloke was who was previewing but what a spent match. Just goes to prove that if you keep saying it then it will be accepted as the truth.

I don't normally watch it and that is why.

I'm very surprised to see you've changed your opinion on Janmaat, as you used to absolutely love him.

Odd that he's gone from being your best player, according to you, to not putting any effort in?

:cool::lol:
Top notch post

Oh dear!

He won’t reply. He’ll post a sarcastic comment about him being obsessed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

South Tyneside’s snide mag made to look a prick yet again, he’ll be rolling out the excuses, I’ll expect “I was taking the piss”.

He’ll then spout the usual reposte about him being obsessed, never off here blah, blah, blah.

Spineless little cretin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back