Newcastle fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done all involved!
Sitting accepting shit gets you a 6 game winless streak in the 3rd division.

#LALAS#AGENT SHORT

Had a cracking day out today. Trip to Shirebrook was cancelled so I've been stood outside the sports direct at Kingston Park all afternoon holding a banner.
Been making a difference.

No, but it looked like it might rain so I nipped in the store and bought a massive Donnay golf umbrella for £4
You know for a fact there's many mags who still shop at sports direct not realising their stuffing Ashley's pockets with money. :lol:

Well done all involved!
Sitting accepting shit gets you a 6 game winless streak in the 3rd division.

#LALAS#AGENT SHORT
You're not the full shilling are you ? Thank fuck most on here lead a better life than you. I couldn't think of anything worse than being so bitter, obsessed and pathetic like you, I don't know you but I have this image of an ugly overweight slob who thinks his craic is funny but is in reality lifting, a bit like your breath

You're going to hate this next statement but even though we are in league 1 we are embracing it and really enjoying it,watching our team compete and giving their all.

Where as you will be gutted you horrific sad specimen :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you're made thinking like that.
What's your best 3 seasons based on the list I gave you earlier?

74-75 for me.
Played some really good football on a regular basis and couldn't wait for games to come around.

You're not the full shilling are you ? Thank fuck most on here lead a better life than you. I couldn't think of anything worse than being so bitter, obsessed and pathetic like you, I don't know you but I have this image of an ugly overweight slob who thinks his craic is funny but is in reality lifting, a bit like your breath

You're going to hate this next statement but even though we are in league 1 we are embracing it and really enjoying it,watching our team compete and giving their all.

Where as you will be gutted you horrific sad specimen :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Without any doubt, he is a very sad individual whose 'lift isn't going to the top floor'.
Disappears for months when we cuff them, and then reappears from under his rock when we are struggling.
I pity him tbh. What an awful life he must lead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back