Newcastle fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will declare victory in today’s skirmishes. The war however has long since been won.

The realisation of which dawns as every week goes by.

EricsgateGoalkeeper
There is a section of Newcastle support, I suspect, that want to see us routed now we are down.

In fairness we gave it to them

You haven't got a clue where you are man

There is absolute consistency in every post I made. Subversion and ridicule. The occasional thread to suggest faux support for Sunderland is part of the MO.

Let’s not fall out

:lol::lol::lol:

Another time related comeback :lol: Its only a bit of banter fella.

"Imagine coming on a rivals message board at 11am in the morning"

"Imagine coming on a rivals message board at 2.55pm on a tuesday afternoon"

"Imagine coming on a rivals message board at 10.39pm on a Thursday night"

"Imagine coming on a rivals message board at 6.22am on a wedensday of all days"

:lol::lol::lol:

Any chance we can get an appropriate time slot? :lol:
Just imagine googling, registering and posting at any time of the day on a Sunderland forum as a mag.

It really doesn’t get much worse. It speaks volumes about your lives really.

There is absolute consistency in every post I made. Subversion and ridicule. The occasional thread to suggest faux support for Sunderland is part of the MO.

Let’s not fall out

^ Not so much backtracking, but moonwalking.

Probably the lad who spat on Robson then demanded a statue of him.

No way back from this :(

Just imagine posting on a thread about another Clubs manager, who are 10th in the Prem, as you sit above Burton Albion on goal difference, staring into the abyss. :rolleyes:

Probably Finlay tbf. Maybe the seat took possession of his personality like that episode of The Simpsons where Homer gets the criminal's hair.

Just imagine googling, registering and posting at any time of the day on a Sunderland forum as a mag.

It really doesn’t get much worse. It speaks volumes about your lives really.

Both sets of supporters measure happiness via this basic equation.

Happiness = NUFC league position - SAFC league position.

The greater the integer the higher the level of satisfaction.

Let’s not fall out

:lol:

You tried to take the piss as a Sunderland fan but were that appalling at it no-one replied so, had to admit to who you really support. Let's not give you credit for something non existent.

Just imagine posting on a thread about another Clubs manager, who are 10th in the Prem, as you sit above Burton Albion on goal difference, staring into the abyss. :rolleyes:
Just imagine being a sad plastic mag posting on a Sunderland forum at all times of the night and day.

Just imagine that, we might be shit but my fuck me your existence is pathetic.

I achieved a huge array of “likes” during the covert operation.

The picture of agent Joe Pistone on the Avatar was a demonstration I was hiding in plain sight.

:lol:

You tried to take the piss as a Sunderland fan but were that appalling at it no-one replied so, had to admit to who you really support. Let's not give you credit for something non existent.

Can we credit him with somehow managing to humiliate himself better than anyone else could've?

I achieved a huge array of “likes” during the covert operation.

The picture of agent Joe Pistone on the Avatar was a demonstration I was hiding in plain sight.

The unravelling has started @Dogbark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back