Newcastle FC (june/july2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeting tonight to discuss protests, one of the suggestions is a march on Westminster. :lol:
Magpie Group approached Keegan to be a figure head, but he’s reluctant :lol:
Sorry wouldn’t usually link Lee Ryder
Lee Ryder on Twitter
I tell you what, for the price of a quid to join the NUST, it may well be worth a turn out given the amusement you'd get from it! Imagine sitting there sniggering at the stuff they've been saying :lol: :lol: This is a run through the points from the link on the Chronicle

Chronicle LINK for the Magpie Group public meeting RECAP

19:26 Ian from Leazes Flags now up
With regards to all the splinter groups, I failed at that - I went off and started United against Ashley. UAA started with some momentum at first and I thought we could have something positive but it’s social media where everyone says they will turn up. We expected 200 or 300 people to turn up but no one turned up.

This is amusing skip reading at all the protest shite 4 days before the Man City win and it all went quiet on the protest front later :lol: :lol:

Newly Formed Protest Group United Against Ashley Announces First Set of Protests

Another one below as he's f***ing right, there are no other supporters like them in times like this! :lol: :lol:
19:30 Chris from Wor Flags speaking
I do think it’s important. I think the flag group we’ve been overwhelmed over the last three seasons with the support we’ve got from fans all around the world. A month ago to raise £20,000 for one flag is absolutely incredible. I think no one could have expected that. There’s no other supporters in the UK who do what we do.

Haway @cheeses of nazereth, get summit done with the 300 of Sparta :lol: :lol:
19:41 The 300 or so here are now splitting off into groups
Those in attendance have been given 10 minutes in groups of seven or eight to come up with two ideas

Paper planes to embarrass Ashley in front of live TV? I think I know who should be embarrassed and it's the fans at the game not throwing them! Roadshows anarl? :lol:
19:52 Group ideas now being read out
  • Joint day of protests with Rangers
  • Throwing tennis balls/paper airplanes to get game stopped vs Arsenal to ‘embarrass’ Ashley in front of live TV audience
  • Road shows
  • March on Westminster
  • Boycotting Newcastle United merchandise

Erm, how about ask the fans not to go to the match? Problem is there aren't 55,000 blinkered fans who see Benetiz as the lost Messiah and as as ultra as they think. anar it's only 52K and even less given away fans
20:05 Fan from floor asks how Lazio had an empty stadium for boycott towards end of the season
Has anyone got any contacts with people like that? How do they do it? There must be a way of doing it.

20,000? What happened to the other 35,000?
20:07 Wallace Wilson's admission about boycott
I struggle to see how we’re going to motivate 20,000 Newcastle supporters not to turn up.

Flag he says? It's a bedsheet he means and watch this space as it will happen! :lol: :lol:
20:15 Could a flag be put on Angel of North for protest?
That would be pretty cool, Wallace Wilson responded.

Maybe because the Mag masses aren't as deluded as they think? 6 people handing out over 1300 flyers each? More like when kids go out delivering the free newspaper and deliver a few and dump the rest in the bushes or summit! :lol:
20:20 Why flyers were handed out at Gallowgate base
We made about 10,000 flyers and on the day six people turned up to hand them out. Why is it Gallowgate base? It wasn’t really buy when you have only got six - eight of you...if I thought 300 people would turn up and hand out flyers it would be fantastic but we don’t get it.

Aye it's very difference pretty unique picking a number from something. Might get a few 100 leaving, maybe even a few 1,000 but not the mass that the deluded would hope for
20:25 Supporter suggests walkout on 59th minute - Rafa Benitez's age - for Arsenal game
A boycott with a difference, the fan from the floor said.

I think most are aware of your plight, it's just that not so many have much sympathy.
20:26 Fan feels Newcastle fans have to make point vs Arsenal
We will not have a better opportunity when Sky are there against Arsenal. This is the opportunity to strike when it’s blown worldwide, he said...If you don’t take this opportunity against Arsenal, you’re wasting your time.

Aye, some needs to make a few quid from this somehow, "giv'uz munee pleeeeeze" ;)
20:30 Fan believes advertising is key
First and foremost, what I said earlier, we need money .We need everybody to start doing their own little bit..

Please please please! :lol: :lol:
20:34 Fan backs Ant and Dec as potential figurehead
Role models play a huge part in this. We joke about Ant and Dec - they’re a good laugh - but how many millions of people follow them?

It will fall flat on it's face, just like it has for years :lol:
20:42 'Keep it small, keep it simple and build up slowly'
I’m all for boycotting Arsenal but what happens if that particular thing falls on its face? a fan from the floor asked. Keep it small, keep it simple and build up slowly...take it easy, keep it small, keep it simple and keep organised.

Oooh well I never, I suppose funds is the 1 outta 3 they ain't got. Again a few will want some cream from the coffers ;)
20:47 Wallace Wilson with closing remarks
We’ll organise some sort of voting arrangements and then we ill take it forward from there. What we’re looking at is we’ve got around 250 people here tonight. That’s a start but it’s only a start. The key issue is for people to front us as individuals. As has been previously been said, the Magpie Group as such has got...15/20 activists at the moment. If you think you can be an additional activist who is prepared to get involved in making things happen, getting out to see people, persuading them then please let us know. We need numbers, we need funding and we need ideas and I think we have two out of the three tonight.

I was bored so I've posted all this just to get a few bites and a bit of amusement

Last edited by a moderator:

I tell you what, for the price of a quid to join the NUST, it may well be worth a turn out given the amusement you'd get from it! Imagine sitting there sniggering at the stuff they've been saying :lol: :lol: This is a run through the points from the link on the Chronicle

With regards to all the splinter groups, I failed at that - I went off and started United against Ashley. UAA started with some momentum at first and I thought we could have something positive but it’s social media where everyone says they will turn up. We expected 200 or 300 people to turn up but no one turned up.

This is amusing skip reading at all the protest shite 4 days before the Man City win and it all went quiet on the protest front later :lol: :lol:

Newly Formed Protest Group United Against Ashley Announces First Set of Protests

Another one below as he's f***ing right, there are no other supporters like them in times like this! :lol: :lol:
I do think it’s important. I think the flag group we’ve been overwhelmed over the last three seasons with the support we’ve got from fans all around the world. A month ago to raise £20,000 for one flag is absolutely incredible. I think no one could have expected that. There’s no other supporters in the UK who do what we do.

Those in attendance have been given 10 minutes in groups of seven or eight to come up with two ideas

Paper planes to embarrass Ashley in front of live TV? I think I know who should be embarrassed and it's the fans at the game not throwing them! Roadshows anarl? :lol:
  • Throwing tennis balls/paper airplanes to get game stopped vs Arsenal to ‘embarrass’ Ashley in front of live TV audience
  • Road shows
  • March on Westminster

Erm, how about ask the fans not to go to the match? Problem is there aren't 55,000 blinkered fans who see Benetiz as the lost Messiah and as as ultra as they think. anar it's only 52K and even less given away fans
20:05 Fan from floor asks how Lazio had an empty stadium for boycott towards end of the season
Has anyone got any contacts with people like that? How do they do it? There must be a way of doing it.

I struggle to see how we’re going to motivate 20,000 Newcastle supporters not to turn up.

Flag he says? It's a bedsheet he means and watch this space as it will happen! :lol: :lol:

Maybe because the Mag masses aren't as deluded as they think? 6 people handing out over 1300 flyers each? More like when kids go out delivering the free newspaper and deliver a few and dump the rest in the bushes or summit! :lol:
We made about 10,000 flyers and on the day six people turned up to hand them out. Why is it Gallowgate base? It wasn’t really buy when you have only got six - eight of you...if I thought 300 people would turn up and hand out flyers it would be fantastic but we don’t get it.

Aye it's very difference pretty unique picking a number from something. Might get a few 100 leaving, maybe even a few 1,000 but not the mass that the deluded would hope for
20:25 Supporter suggests walkout on 59th minute - Rafa Benitez's age - for Arsenal game

I think most are aware of your plight, it's just that not so many have much sympathy.
We will not have a better opportunity when Sky are there against Arsenal. This is the opportunity to strike when it’s blown worldwide, he said...If you don’t take this opportunity against Arsenal, you’re wasting your time.

Aye, some needs to make a few quid from this somehow, "giv'uz munee pleeeeeze" ;)
First and foremost, what I said earlier, we need money .We need everybody to start doing their own little bit..

Role models play a huge part in this. We joke about Ant and Dec - they’re a good laugh - but how many millions of people follow them?

I’m all for boycotting Arsenal but what happens if that particular thing falls on its face? a fan from the floor asked. Keep it small, keep it simple and build up slowly...take it easy, keep it small, keep it simple and keep organised.

Oooh well I never, I suppose funds is the 1 outta 3 they ain't got. Again a few will want some cream from the coffers ;)
We’ll organise some sort of voting arrangements and then we ill take it forward from there. What we’re looking at is we’ve got around 250 people here tonight. That’s a start but it’s only a start. The key issue is for people to front us as individuals. As has been previously been said, the Magpie Group as such has got...15/20 activists at the moment. If you think you can be an additional activist who is prepared to get involved in making things happen, getting out to see people, persuading them then please let us know. We need numbers, we need funding and we need ideas and I think we have two out of the three tonight.

I was bored so I've posted all this just to get a few bites and a bit of amusement
Have the police and psychiatric services been informed?

Some serious rewriting of history going on :

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image
Amazing that Rafa has managed to get this all sorted in a day.

• Road shows
  • March on Westminster

And we call them obsessed.

Jesus Christ.

A Sunderland supporter who joins a Mag supporters group for amusement...really?

I’ll keep my money in my pocket.

Don't be f***ing stupid man woman man! :lol: Why the fuck would anyone want to end this show by the 'entertainers' ;) :lol:
If they stopped for one second and realise what’s gone on, then look at this utter lunacy, they may at last get over the entertainers and all the rest.

Sadly they are lead by a media that reinforces their delusion. Rafa has done them well and truly here

A day later he is off to China. That’s been negotiated for months.

• Road shows
  • March on Westminster

That UAA one :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aye fighting relegation is competitive alright! :lol:
  • He’ll want to stay in one of Europe’s top leagues and manage in a competitive league.
Rafa has done them over and it’s fantastic to see the twisting

The next manager, must look at all this melodrama and think, not for me. If anyone deserves league one, it’s their fans. The 90s ruined them all for a generation

Not sure...I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt but 284 pages of this - yeah, sorry, I think I must’ve caught he sun at the cricket today.
That's not to say some sad fucker would contemplate it as all clubs have their numpties but the Mags have far greater numbers than most clubs. I'd like to think nobody actually would as we aren't like them because if it was us (not that we'd go on in this way) then I'd be certain there'd be Mags appearing at the meetings :lol:

'Throwing tennis balls/paper airplanes to get game stopped vs Arsenal to ‘embarrass’ Ashley in front of live TV audience'

"right...where can we buy 50,000 tennis balls for this?"

"hello, sports direct... i'd like to order 50,000 tennis balls please"

That's not to say some sad fucker would contemplate it as all clubs have their numpties but the Mags have far greater numbers than most clubs. I'd like to think nobody actually would as we aren't like them because if it was us (not that we'd go on in this way) then I'd be certain there'd be Mags appearing at the meetings :lol:
No mention of FC United of Newcastle or watching games on a big bedsheet screen on the town moor?

• Road shows
  • March on Westminster

Nothing like an over reaction is there? :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back