New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

if Bond was playing and Mills hadnt gone down injured I would have said yes, but their bowling looks weak and there batting weak

if Bond was playing and Mills hadnt gone down injured I would have said yes, but their bowling looks weak and there batting weak
This. There's only a couple of batsmen capable of scoring big runs against the better sides and their bowling is probably the worst left in the tournament.

There's worse bets out there as it's only 3 victories but I'd say even then it's very unlikely they'll win the whole thing.

This. There's only a couple of batsmen capable of scoring big runs against the better sides and their bowling is probably the worst left in the tournament.

There's worse bets out there as it's only 3 victories but I'd say even then it's very unlikely they'll win the whole thing.

Taylor, Fatboy and Mccullum would need to score about 4 100s between them

Taylor, Fatboy and Mccullum would need to score about 4 100s between them
Indeed. I would even argue that Ryder has some question marks against him when facing the top sides and McCullum is one of the most inconsistent batsman in world cricket.

They would all need to click for New Zealand to stand even half a chance.

Indeed. I would even argue that Ryder has some question marks against him when facing the top sides and McCullum is one of the most inconsistent batsman in world cricket.

They would all need to click for New Zealand to stand even half a chance.
Interesting game with SA tomorrow. surely the Africans wont choke again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back